You are all invited to the Memorial Of Jesus Death this March 26th 2013/Invitation is included, just open.

by suavojr 101 Replies latest jw friends

• suavojr
    suavojr

Greetings to all JWN members and lurkers,

I would like to extend all a warm-hearted invitation for our upcoming memorial this March 26th 2013, we will be having the Lord's supper at sundown in a Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Hall near you. As you can see in this invitation, Jesus died for all and that includes Abraham, Tyndale, Pastor Russell and many others. Maybe you can identify the remaining key people on the top left side of Jesus. We will have a wonderful talk about how Jesus gave his life for all humankind thus opening the doors for everlasting life. You can all go to our official website www.jw.org and find the nearest KH where you live, under the tab About us and then go to Meetings. You and your family are all invited and it is FREE. Memorial
  • pixel
    pixel

Lol. Is this the official invite?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No thank you. I know I have something better to do with my time on that day. My kids have never had the pleasure of such an observation, the lucky scamps.

Funny, the breaded guy kinda looks like Kenny Loggins to me.

• sir82
    sir82

That's a pretty big gap, from the apostles to Russell. Only Tyndale made the cut.

I guess he should be grateful, since he and bunches of others were recently demoted from the ranks of "faithful and discreet slave".

It is interesting that Russell is lumped in with the "children's table" as well, reflecting on his demotion from "faithful and discreet slave" as well.

And who's the dude just below Russell?

• jw07
    jw07

At the rate things are going I would have expected to see the governing body...I mean faithful and discreet slave to the top right, above Jesus.

• Pterist
    Pterist

***** We will have a wonderful talk about how Jesus gave his life for all humankind thus opening the doors for everlasting life.*****

But they don't mention that this "eternal life" is NOT really for "all" not for the jonadabs they are alien residents that may get life through their self appointed priest hood of 144k +1, if they are good and faithful to them.

Thanks for the invitation, however, I will go direct to the ONLY ONE mediator, thank you !

Shalom

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Wow!

That's the first invite I have had in 4 years and it is from an apostate website. Surreal!

Thanks to JWN and its posters without setting foot in a KH I never miss a new publication and I get my Kingdom Ministry on time every month without fail thanks to Atlantis.

Holy Spirit was unable to get anything more than a black and white photocopy to us in Spain. God really does work in mysterious ways........

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

We can all troop out in the freezing cold to sit in a hall and watch nobody sip and nibble anything.

• Splash
    Splash

But Jesus has got a BEARD !!!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

He wouldn't be allowed on the platform or any rank. He wouldnt even be allowed to pass a microphone with all that facial hair. He would be deemed "bad association" immediately for not conforming to the example set by those taking the lead.

He gave hs blood for all men but would be forced to watch those men he died for reject his great gift by delibertely not partaking of the emblems.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit