You are all invited to the Memorial Of Jesus Death this March 26th 2013/Invitation is included, just open.

by suavojr 101 Replies latest jw friends

• Skbj
    Skbj

better things to do like celebrate my grams birthday. She'll be 85. These are the times when I feel especially blessed to live in a country where JW can.t go knocking doors and try invite me to this.

I never understood why (providing it happened, I wasn't there so can't say for sure) Jesus did this 'before' he died and not after? My logic would incline me to do such a covenant after I sacrificed myself and resurrected, how can one go tell people: y'all have to do this to remember what I haven't done yet,i.e. died. Not sure if I'm explaining myself well but it's like if the west decided to celebrate a memorial for D-day prior to them reaching the shore or defeating the nazis.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

That must be Mark Twain on the bottom left and Pocahontas on the bottom right. Is that Zorro wearing the hat?

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

Russell is in the picture. But why did they miss out on these folks:

• Blueeyes54
    Blueeyes54

Emmmm I know that Nisan 14 is the first full moon after the spring equinox, which is March 20 th my sons BD. That has always been the norm for memorial night. So.... That being said, according to calendardaze.com/full_moon_schedule, it is on March 27 not March 26. They got it wrong one other year. The moon wasn't completely full when they came out of the KH and looked up.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    Is that official? Also, what are Captain Janeway and Barrack Obama doing there?? I guess I don't understand the bible at all....

Ha ha ha - I thought the exact same thing when I saw those two under Russel.

Regarding Russel, typical WT. They've done God's work for him - examining Russel's heart and deciding he should be put at Jesus's right side.

- Lime

• Pterist
    Pterist

You are invited to watch the REJECTION of the only source that leads to Eternal Life, "unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood you have no LIFE in YOU"

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves are you acting according to our faith, TEST yourselves, don't you know that Christ Jesus is in YOU, unless you have completely FAILED !

2 Corinthians 13:13 may the

1. Grace of Christ Jesus

2. Love of Jehovah

3. FELLOWSHIP of Holy Spirit

Be with YOU ALL !

We ALL need these 3 to be Christians !

• Heaven
    Heaven

Is that official? Also, what are Captain Janeway and Barrack Obama doing there?? I guess I don't understand the bible at all....

Too funny! Actually, my guess is that Captain Janeway is really supposed to be Maria Russell.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Awwwwww. sorry I can't make it but it's my masturbation, worship Satan and angry apostate(TM) night.

• Nebeska Nada
    Nebeska Nada

It seems the Govening Body has granted some comments in this thread...

• WinstonSmith
    WinstonSmith

I pilfered one of these on the weekend. Any idea why Tyndale is included?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit