elders wife swapping question

by unstopableravens 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Glander
    Glander

When the hot tub starts looking like a giant bowl of egg drop soup, get out, pronto!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Frankly, when I was an elder there weren't too many elders I'd have traded wives with .... btw I left my JW wife because she wouldn't leave the cult with me.

I guess my standards are just too high!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

wow just like that?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

When the hot tub starts looking like a giant bowl of egg drop soup, get out, pronto!

Actually, Glander, the "stuff" that I think you are a fearin' as floaties in a hot tub, actually all settles on the bottom. (So you should only be worried about stepping in it and slipping.) It's a simple matter of relative density or specific gravity.

All the floatie stuff in a pool or hot tub is typically oil based makeup, sunscreen, or at worst body oil etc.

So, don't miss the next nekkid hot tub party simply for those fears. Ya might be missing out!

Doc

• committeechairman
    committeechairman

Each time I have heard this story I ask, "Who did you hear that from?" and "Where exactly did this happen?". Each time (I've been hearing these stories for 20+ years) the answers are vague and inconclusive. I'm sure it is possible that this type thing has occurred, but so far I haven't run across a single person who knows about it first hand. I've served in various parts of the country (the US) and I think that if this kind of thing had happened more than once or twice I would have run across someone who knew about it first hand.

Of course, I might run across them next week. You never know.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    the "stuff" that I think you are a fearin' as floaties in a hot tub, actually all settles on the bottom. (So you should only be worried about stepping in it and slipping.) It's a simple matter of relative density or specific gravity.
    All the floatie stuff in a pool or hot tub is typically oil based makeup, sunscreen, or at worst body oil etc.

In the interest of science, I performed a test in our bathroom with the sink filled with water.

From my analysis, yes, the "stuff" does appear to generally sink over a duration of a minute or two. Of course this is just a single experiment and will need to be repeated before we can come to a firm conclusion (so to speak).

I will also test whether the density of the "stuff" changes when it is self-extracted or when my laboratory assistant (wife) assists in the experiments. I'll check her schedule so she can give me a hand.

Results will be published here at a future time.

Rub a Dub

• clarity
    clarity

The subject seems to loosen the tongue anyway(nopunintended)

>

Welcome Committeechairman nice to have you onboard!

Haven't read your initial post yet... but hope to hear your

story

clarity

• James Brown
    James Brown

Being a JW is all about not doing things like that.

It doesnt make any sense to me, that people would go through such a regimented boring lifestyle;

meeting attendance, field service to defy and go against everything that they were all about.

When I thought it was the truth I behaved as though it were the truth.

When I found out it wasn't the truth. I know longer wasted my time with meetings

and field service or even associating with the friends.

When I lived in Cleveland back in the 70's and heard about the wife swapping

it was from an elder who gossiped like

an old lady.

• scary21
    scary21

I think it first starts in the mind. A couple keeps talking about it privately during forplay. They meet another couple of like mind, that have also fantasized this scenorio. They reason this is harmless because it's just pretend.

Add alcohol and wallah.....it happens........much easier 2 time

Sherry

• soontobe
    soontobe

Hot tub water is agitated and not still water, so Glander is probably correct. So its either a choice of egg drop soup or cream of sum yun gai.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit