elders wife swapping question

by unstopableravens 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Humm I knew a couple of MS who were cousins who swaped wives. The Uncle elders met out private reproof. The C.O. was furious and tried to remove all the elders. Neighboring hall.

A couple I times I heard of close couples who after drinking, dancing, on vacation- 2 individuals "hooked up". The "innocent mates" got angry and had "revenge sex". The situation leaked out and made the gossip rounds as "wife Swapping".

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

revenge sex hmmm lol

• Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

Smurf swapping is prevalent too.

• designs
    designs

jws- I'm telling you it all starts with playing footsie in the Hot Tub. With all the bubbles you can't tell who you're messin with.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Sometimes there's just women and no guys.

Girl/Girl teasing & playing has become very popular and socially acceptable, esp among the younger crowd. It is no longer taboo, it is cool. And the guys like it too. According to our nieces, it's not at all uncommon for high school girls to experiment with their best girlfriends.

I'm obviously too old for this conversation.

Doc

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

designs : are you speaking from experiance? lol

• designs
    designs

UNSTOP- I've dedicated this weekend to getting the old Hot Tub up and running

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

is that an invite? lol

• piztjw
    piztjw

I remember a pre-wedding party on the West coast back in the eighties I was personally at. A friend had bet me $100 that I couldn't go through the entire night without drinking anything alcoholic. As the evening wore on and others, including elders and MS got roaring drunk, wife swapping actually did happen. I remember one "sister" who was really hot had three different "brothers" in succession. I was pretty shocked. These days though I wouldn't think it would happen.

• designs
    designs

Oooh the JW parties in the 80s, they were wild I think, I was having major blackouts by then

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit