Translated from Google (http://extestemunhasdejeova.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10516&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=1110)...
Re: Zonal Superintendent will visit Brazil in January 2012
by Roncalli Spinoza on 31 Jul 2012 21:05
Apparently it has come a doubt about the character of the School of Kingdom Ministry in February 2013. Some trivia about it help us to discern the importance that the Governing Body is offering this arrangement. Look:
(1) Only elders will participate.
(2) All the elders of all the congregations of the world will be invited.
(3) The school will be held in all countries almost simultaneously, between 16 and 24 February 2013.
(4) Superintendents Circuit and District as well as some selected elders who minister the course, will only receive the materials in full consideration for two days before the date on which the course will be held.
(5) The sketches are in manuscript form, and no one is allowed to contain anything different. (I have not seen the sketches, but this detail was passed on to me by a source that I consider capable of owning and reliable)
(6) The Branch Committee were assigned to organize the school, but received no further information than it is to 'which dictates'.
(7) Elders appointed, but still pending, ie, not yet officially announced in the congregation are expected to attend mandatory. No elder, absolutely none, should be out of it, except in medical emergency. This is the approach adopted.
Regarding the content, although no one yet knows at Bethel what it is, it is expected that such a doctrinal shift. Example: It was requested that the branch committee appoint elders who could only "give the right direction to a depth biblical teaching and to be good readers and experienced '.
Regards to all.