New video: Jehovah's Witnesses and Watchtower's secret child abuse letter

by cedars 74 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cedars
    cedars

We have decided to let the world know what happened when our websites were shut down earlier this month by means of this new video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_9efi84QNc

Huge thanks to Nugget for lending us her gorgeous voice, and also to Cantleave for his cameo role as the voice of the big bad Watchtower!

Cedars

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

At-a-boy Cedars!

Marvin Shilmer

• zeb
    zeb

It was difficult to hear but phew!

Copyright! No way as the lady said it was about covering themselves.

• BlindersOff1
  • cofty
    cofty

Well done Cedars.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Great video, but I think you guys missed an important point. And that is that the Watch Tower claimed that evil letter! What a bunch of dunces! They would've been better off denying it.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Good video. Despite having the letter taken down, the Watchtower has not been able to prevent people becoming aware of its incriminating contents, and your video highlights the letters offensive contents very well.

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks everyone! I'm glad the video is liked.

The irony of all this is if they'd left our websites alone I wouldn't have made the video and I certainly wouldn't have highlighted those shocking parts of the letter in isolation.

Once again, the Watchtower leadership shoots itself in the foot.

It wouldn't surprise me if they try to find a reason to take this video down, but I have purposefully used no images or videos from Society publications, so they don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to DMCA.

Cedars

• wasblind
    wasblind

Cedars

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Nice work Cedars

I think its worthy to point out in todays modern societies the behavioral act of pedophilia is known to be so dangerous that these kind of

actions by individuals usually occur many years in prison, with much psychological evaluation during the length of imprisonment.

It is obviously not perceived to be a simple social crime or sin as fornication or adultery, for the reasons based upon its

emotional and psychological damage it causes i nnocent children. Also based on the fact that these individuals will many times re-offend is another

reason why these people are taken out of the general population for a long length of time.

It appears that once again the WTS. is not paying attention to these known facts but rather handling the situation under their own appealing directive.

There always is a self assuming stature within the WT organization that man's laws ( soon to be destroyed governmental laws ) are less than god's laws,

based upon that premise there's usually little respect. They are more prone to proceed on their own direction and as in situations like this,

they cause more undeniable problems within their own organization, with sometimes dire consequences.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit