New video: Jehovah's Witnesses and Watchtower's secret child abuse letter

by cedars 74 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jam
    jam

great job, I sent this to all my family members.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Also I would add that the reason that this is all being run through the WTBTS is due to the perceived value that the Borg has on its brand, so much that they allow children to continue to be abused. Thanks for exposing their faulty criminal reasonings and also bringing to light their sins, exactly what they did not want to happen.

NJY

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Awesome job Cedars!!! This video made me cringe. It also motivated me to read the BOE letters again. I cannot understand how the GB could think that their policy is anything but a joke! What can the Branch do as far as determining who is a danger to children, that the local BOE who are close to the situation cannot do?! Is that the real point of the procedures? The legal department wants the BOE to emotionally detach and leave it in Jehovah's the legal departments hands?

Why should any adult who has been guilty of abusing a child ever be allowed to serve in a special position within the congregation. Why would they even be recommended for consideration by the Branch under any circumstances?! A brother who doesn't quite get enough service time can't be appointed, but a brother who has abused a child can? WTH...

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Cedars, Good video. Have you thought about sending the BOE letter and the WTBTS' copyright infringement letter to Candace Conti's attorney Rick Simons? Those letters might be able to provide additional support to Candace Conti's case during the Appeal Process, because it would further prove the type of organization that the WTBTS is. I cannot believe how stupid the WTBTS was to acknowledge that the BOE letter was legitimate.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• goodsoul
    goodsoul

Pedophilia is not simply fleshly weakness. It is a psychiatric disorder.
    "Although pedophilia has yet no cure, various treatments are available that are aimed at reducing or preventing the expression of pedophilic behavior, reducing the prevalence of child sexual abuse.Treatment of pedophilia often requires collaboration between law enforcement and health care professionals. A number of proposed treatment techniques for pedophilia have been developed, though the success rate of these therapies has been very low."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia
    'Persons not in health do need a physician.' Not elders "spiritual help".

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Cedars,

Powerful video! Also, excellent Voice Over performances by nugget and cantleave.

Keep up the good work!

00DAD

PS - You have a PM

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

GO CEDERS GO!!!! We will not stop!

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

WOW, that was powerful, great job.

Doing some video editing myself, I know how much work goes into a video like that.

Thank You

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I read the letter and I see no notice of it being under copyright protection.

How would anyone know without (c) a copyright symbol printed on it somewhere?

Doc

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

I read the letter and I see no notice of it being under copyright protection.

You don't need to have a copyright symbol to have copyright protection. It was discussed in more detail in this thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/244342/4/Several-Sites-Are-Down

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit