New video: Jehovah's Witnesses and Watchtower's secret child abuse letter

by cedars 74 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello cedars,

Thanks for all your efforts , in getting this important details and informations avalaible to the ...crowd.

Everyone should know the intimidating tactics of the mighty Watchtower B&T Society. By making such video,

thousands and thousands in Europe will know for sure , what is hidden behinbd the...curtain.

Excellent work and many greetings,

J.C. MacHislopp

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Score

Cedars 1

Watchtower 0

Bangalore

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Hi Cedars! I am grateful for champions such as you. The video was very powerful. Let's hope that at some point watchtower will crack its evil hold on the rank and file.

Many of us can only do a little to expose it; but you are doing so much more. Thank you. You are loved and appreciated by many.

• not bitter
    not bitter

Cedars - I have tried that, writing down my thoughts and what I would say to them if I only had the courage. It probably did help because I did manage to calm down for a while.

I'll just have to do it again. I did have a cunning plan but I'd by hijacking this thread if I put it here.

• cedars
    cedars

not bitter - I'm glad the writing helped you. I know writing is extremely cathartic for me. I would be interested to hear about your "cunning plan" - by all means start a thread and share it with the forum!

wannaexit / Bangalore / MacHislopp / irondork - many thanks for your encouragement. I am very fortunate in that I have circumstances that enable me to do more than some. It also helps having a supportive spouse, which I realise is a somewhat rare commodity in our community. If we all do what little we can, I am confident it will make a difference in the long term. I don't see the Society going on forever in its current form as a seemingly all-powerful worldwide organization.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit