They're coming to take me away, ha ha, they're coming to take me away!! Ha, ha, heh, heh......
Publishers Need A Background Check Before Moving To My Kingdom Hall.
I am the one giving the bad witness, what about all the drunken elders and their wifes still in good standing? Do you know what "hospitality" is for our brothers in charge? May I share a secret with you? Our brothers and sisters have problems with drinking and getting drunk. Two of the pioneer sisters have no problem using a middle finger to express their anger when we shop out of town. My husband has been a elder over thirty five years, you act like I am out of control or the exception, open our eyes before condemming me!
Oh, I get it, hahahahaha. This is entertainment. I see how you've dropped "church" from "church elders". Are you still calling JWs Jehovah Witness?
lol well should i give her atheist advice go climb a tree and get in touch with your anserstry ,maybe swinging on vines will help take the crazey away.
Doesn't sound like you have got very far with your book yet. You still are not demonstrating any understanding of what evolution is.
dazed : aww more attacks and insults,is your self esteem low again today,well if it make you feel better go ahead,
I removed the original list because nobody will believe what goes through the minds of my friends and what we talk about between "return visits" or sitting in park. My Kingdom Hall's attendance has dropped off a cliff; new families are not warmly embraced because they need to prove themselves and pass a unspoken probation period. To join the group of friends we are in is impossible without proof of spiritual-life, call it a "click" or call us cautious but the truth is families jump from Hall to Hall looking for their green pastures (loving group of concerned brothers and sisters) that don't exist. I pulled the post because it seemed wrong to explain why there are places in Jehovah's Organization where Christians single or married never feel welcome. I wont change or can't change things, I stumble over my words trying to understand why people stay in Kingdom Halls where they are not wanted or welcome.
BACKGROUND BEFORE YOU JOIN MY KINDGOM HALL!
In these "Last Days" when dealing with new publishers from far-away Kingdom Halls, you can never be too safe! Stakes are high as Satan uses every machination to weaken Jehovah's chosen people, before the "publisher card" could arrive, deceptive people would come and go. Jehovah's Witnesses need a more proactive approach because demonic elements can infiltrate a wholesome group. Most sane Witnesses know it can take up to nine months in our Kingdom Hall, before we know if their weak or strong partners in our Ministry.
Is it wrong to ponder or think about a Spirituality Recognition Software system, something futuristic the CIA uses "Facial Software Recognition Software". Publishers and their family present their "Application to join Aunt Connie's Kingdom Hall" and fill out lots of details and our Kingdom Hall could lower its guard and embrace strong members faster.
1. What is your average hourly report in Field Service, people getting less than "Five plus the National Average need not apply" a consensus by the "Body Of Elders" seek elsewhere.
2. Do you miss Meetings regularly and if so why (Sick retired circuit overseers and district overseers, branch servants please ignore!) are you wanting to move and lower our averages?
3. Tell us a little about yourself and your family's view of theocratic goals including and up to "pioneering", "Bethel" and "Serving In A Missionary Field". Do you kids take advanced-placement classes in school, if so, why?
4. Did you disobey Jehovah by marrying a man or woman not in the faith?
5. Is anyone in your family suffering from mental illness or depression? What effect does this have with Meetings and Field Service activity?
6. This question is very important, if you answer "Yes" please seek another Kingdom Hall, destroy the application immediately and don't call me for mercy! Think carefully, after your baptism were you or your family subject to disciplinary action by the elders including "public reproof" or "disfellowshiping?"
7. Is it possible you were "marked" by strong members of your previous Kingdom Halls, who would be the best person to provide details and dirt about your family and why "marking" was needed?
AC, how in God's name do you walk your hypocritical behind down the paths of non jws to offer them the love and warmth of this cold hearted organization? You're the poster child? Is this what others should aspire to be?
I wish there was an Aunt Connie in every hall; if so the Aunt Connie group would be more powerful than any apostate or their websites. Aunt Connie just needs some encouragement, but don't give her a gun, please.