Publishers Need A Background Check Before Moving To My Kingdom Hall.

by AuntConnie 78 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Genuine or not, AC is not lying. I can think of one very recent example in our hall where a sister openly and publicly did not invite some kids of a single parent family to join in with an event she organised because the parent is not 100% regular at all the meetings. She saw no problem with it even though all the other kids in the cong were invited. What's worse, she was a single parent herself.

Hypocrite.

The comments on having to pass muster with judgmental cliques is spot on as well.

• recovering
    recovering

I can see the possibility of hypocritical witnessses judging others, I can not see any witness conducting themselves in the manner oc has if they where not derainged. If they did why would they brag about their misdeeds on an apostate website.

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

"I can think of one very recent example in our hall where a sister openly and publicly did not invite some kids of a single parent family to join in with an event she organised because the parent is not 100% regular at all the meetings."

Yes, i grew up with this; it is interesting that witnesses try to emotionally hurt the little ones and can justify it because they are keeping the congregation clean, at the same time talk about the love of the brotherhood.

• tiki
    tiki

aunt connie - if you believe your religion is christian, you need to rethink jesus commandment to love. the true christian is to love all people and judgment belongs only to christ. you are setting yourself up as judge over others and you are adamantly encouraging partiality and mis-treatment of those you consider inferior to you.

my take - either you are stirring the pot and making this all up as you go along or you are delusional.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Jake are you in my Kingdom Hall? Eight months ago we broke the hearts of a few childern and teenagers, how? By not inviting specific kids to a party everyone knew was happening. How desperate their parents acted by calling the circuit overseer and bethel elders in NY, lamenting "they were "excluded" and felt "this Kingdom Hall is not loving". My husband said "it's a honest mistake the invitations to the "Open Party" were never mailed"to these murmering haters. Three of these familes moved to another Kingdom Hall, Mission Accomplished!

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

How desperate their parents acted by calling the circuit overseer and bethel elders in NY

You're not trying hard enough to sound authentic anymore, Aunt Connie. I score your most recent post a 4/10. The original one was a 6.5/10. If any parent has ever called Bethel because their child was not invited to a party, I'm the Queen of England. You need to step up your game.

• carla
    carla

Aunt Connie is the best anti-witness they have at the moment!

• cognac
    cognac

"nobody could imagine the elder's wife handing out candies, coloring books and toys to the good little children"

You could be considered spiritually weak for handing these nonspiritual items out at the meetings. How would you like it if people looked at you as weak because of this?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That's the point, she is weak. It's all a front. A strong person doesn't pick on children to slight their parents.

• dazed but not confused

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit