Publishers Need A Background Check Before Moving To My Kingdom Hall.

by AuntConnie 78 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I am thinking Aunt Connie is performance art.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

FEEL THE LOVE IN GOD'S CHOSEN ORGANIZATION!...

FEEL THE BROTHERHOOD THAT NO OTHER RELIGION HAS!

Oz

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Yes, a wonderful performance, haven't we heard enough from Auntie Connie... How about just ignoring her, that will make her rant even more.

Actually, Aunt Connie sounds just like my sister-in-law married to the PO; never liked her.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

I warned everyone why I pulled the original post, nobody could imagine the elder's wife handing out candies, coloring books and toys to the good little children who attend meetings at the same time walking by kids from infrequent meeting attending parents.

Mrs Jones you think it's easy to write the truth and I want a laugh or satire? I wish to Jehovah you were right so badly, I wish you were right and this was a big giant joke. Last night I told you I was trying to decide if I was confessing or justifying how I was groomed or molded by my husband and environment to have no empathy or afect. I did care about our brothers until we got burned, over and over and over again. My husband was the first elder invited to attend the special school for elders, one of his teachers in New York warned the brothers not to waste their time with unproductive takers. People want answers don't they, I speak the truth about what happened to me and why I feel like I do and it's satire? I will answer the nagging question vistors might have had about their experiences of being love deprieved. The truth is they probably were never wanted in their Kingdom Hall and the proof is nobody ever sent a elder or sister to see why the witness left.

• recovering
    recovering

You are laughable connie. No JW would ever make the outragous claims that you have.

"Application to join Aunt connie's Kingdom hall" bahaha

We all know that women would never be allowed to take on a "teaching" role in the JW congregation. You would have been called to a jc for even suggesting such an application process.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think it is oh so easy for you. Hard to feel sorry for someone who talks about giving out coloring books to kids who's parents happen to be regular attenders of the hall and in the same breathe looks down her nose at the kids who parents don't attend as much. Cold so & so looking for empathy from the apostates, yeah satire alright.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I wish there was an Aunt Connie in every hall; if so the Aunt Connie group would be more powerful than any apostate or their websites. Aunt Connie just needs some encouragement, but don't give her a gun, please.

I totally agree , bring on more Aunt Connies

smiddy

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Smiddy,

It's nice to see someone appreciate a sense of humor at this early or late hour. LoL

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

I have know a couple of aunt Connie's thru the years. Those persons have ended up bitter and alone, left to wallow in their own misery. Hopefully she can find strength within to free herself from her self imposed torment.

• recovering
    recovering

We all have known pure bs artists joy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit