Publishers Need A Background Check Before Moving To My Kingdom Hall.

by AuntConnie 78 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

When I saw the title I thought they might be doing something useful: checking criminal records and the sex offender registry to keep convicted child molesters and rapists out of the door-to-door ministry. But no, it's all about maintaining appearances, about having more hours on the report card so they look good on the monthly reports. "Woe unto you, scribes and pharisees, hypocrites!"

• recovering
    recovering

AC connie It was my understanding that parties and get togethers where strongly discouraged by the witnesses. Your husband is an elder ? I think not, stop blowing smoke . Actually keep it up you are now amusing me . You are so far off that every time you comment you look more and more like a certain recently banned poster who keeps begging to come back.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Chaserious, were you in the Organization? Who pick's up the phone at Bethel to answer questions by disgruntled Jehovah's Witnesses who feel the circuit overseer won't bite the hand that feeds him? My husband caught young brothers beaming the "talk outlines", "Pioneer Book" and "shepherding the flock" information to another Palm, after scolding them in the "second room", bypassing the regular channel of authority (my circuit overseer) those two rascals called Bethel for clarification "who is authorized to view or own books freely available online". My husband received a gentle finger-slap for ripping the young brothers into assholes, humiliating them in front of three elders, for what? For desiring and wanting to learn everything that those (glorified watchtower bound volumes) private books contained. Those two brothers are no longer in the organization, using the Palm Pilots dates this event around 2002, Palms are gone?

recovering, the answer to your question theoretically and realistically is "to upbuild all the sheep" we play by another set of rules most congregations don't, that is why you and the other"bright light" are unable to comprehend why we exist in the Kingdom Hall's social network. Where else can a person will little education be revered like my little My Reverend, My lord("My Pastor and My Husband Owner" other sisiter want to vomit when I use those adjectives or bow down and say "I am not worthy of your love.") additonal glory by giving parts at the Christmas Weekend circuit assembly?

• recovering
    recovering

Your congregation plays by another set of rules? So you are claiming your congregation is apostate or are you claiming that you are like the Bonham tex congragation? You are definately posting sarcasm lol. No way would you post such drivel in earnest if you where who you claim to be lol. Keep up your parody.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

I share the most mild real life stories, what happens at the medium level? I am tired of being muzzled and allowing lies to spread how "warm and fuzzy" life is at the Kingdom Hall. People with a heart are going to think it's not possible, how can you be so "f"ing evil? We began each day by lying to ourselves saying "we are such good people" and ending the day "thinking what a waste of time pioneering is" and cursing the apostates with vodka and a bottle of nail polish remover, scraping off the stickers those nasty apostate stickers.

• Crisis of Conscience
  • bobld
    bobld

I think what AuntConnie is saying is true.

Why do you think that the majority put in token service(D-D work).Why they miss meeting,donate little, etc.

I don't think she realizes that the majority would gladly leave the cult if it wasn't for the shunning.So they do as little as possible,because they know the outcome so they stay doing the min.

Also maybe she should spent more time (say 90%) explaining to the people, she preaches to, about ALL the ins and outs about her cult,how it functions so people know what is involved before gettinfg sucked into a cult.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

bobld, yes there is legalism and books of rules, my hubby and brother taught me how to beat the system years ago. People are afraid to leave because they do not want to loose their family. I hate most of my family (sister, mother, father) with new loosers replacing the old ones, I could stop attending meetings and field service today, if my husband stopped.

Konceptual it's not by accident people are told after nice partys how wonderful it was for all the kids and teens and parents who earned their spot. I speak the truth nobody challenges me or my husband's hatred of my parents, not even the circuit overseer. Deleted because it's too hard to believe, no reason to post items women like "crisis" will stick their fingers in the ears and yell "lah lah lah lah lah lah lah"!

• Crisis of Conscience
  • NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

...my hubby and brother taught me how to beat the system years ago

Um, how's that working out for you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit