If Jehovah Can Read Hearts Then WHY

by BlindersOff1 301 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AGuest
    AGuest

You seriously think Isaac was the first person to be in that position? The FIRST person who parent might have viewed him as a sacrifice to his/her god? That folks in the land, indeed, back where Abraham came from weren't actually going through with such sacrifices... even though not a soul asked them to? Anthropology 101, luv.

Oh, and glad to see you finally made it! What took you so long? Party's almost over, man!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I don't think these things are equal.

Correct. God had Abraham use a knife that was deadly. Unloaded guns are perfectly safe. I am smarter that YHWH.

Some people need to experience/see something before they can understand the lesson, and others can learn something from that. Including a lesson on faith.

The lesson is that YHWH told someone to kill their son to prove faith. The lesson is YHWH is a douche.

• tec
    tec

I think you missed the lesson, EP ;)

However, if you were to look at Christ FIRST, and the writing and what 'we' (you, me, mankind) think we know, then the lesson would become clearer. Certainly what the lesson is NOT, would become clear.

Peace to you,

tammy

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I think you missed the lesson, EP ;)

This douche-nozzle lesson pre-dates Christ. You are math challenged.

• AGuest
    AGuest

That's right, my dear tec (peace to you, luv!): point this "inexperienced one" toward some eyesalve, chile! Well, toward the One who sells it (you know who we mean, right EP - the One who "gives sight to the blind"?) - Proverbs 8:4-9; Revelation 3:17, 18

All you gotta do is ask, man. Don't cost you nuthin'. No permits to get, paperword to fill out, fees to pay. Nuthin'. You just put one foot out... and let your body follow. Or better yet... free your mind!

And the rest... will follow.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I know what you mean. It's just a pointless message.

• tec
    tec

This douche-nozzle lesson pre-dates Christ. You are math challenged.

Yeah, and being there in person, and listening to God, Abraham got it.

We were not there in person though. Most of mankind is going off what is traditionally interpreted (which can mean pretty much anything and nothing at all). But we were GIVEN One who would show and teach us the truth. IF we look at Christ, then we see God. If we look at a writing and an interpretation of that writing (interpreted by men, religion,etc)... then we are not using what has been given to us in order TO SEE the truth. We are looking 'blindly'. So our interpretations are just as blind.

Look at Christ... see God.

Peace,

tammy

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Yeah, and being there in person, and listening to God, Abraham got it.

I am sure. He did have to beg God to not slaughter an entire city, he totally got how dochey and kill-happy YHWH was.

We were not there in person though. Most of mankind is going off what is traditionally interpreted (which can mean pretty much anything and nothing at all). But we were GIVEN One who would show and teach us the truth. IF we look at Christ, then we see God.

Sorry, so, was Christ doing all the killing back then and ordering people to kill their own children?

• tec
    tec

You're looking at it backward, EP.

Stop looking back to see Christ. Start looking at Christ to see what was or was not true then... and what is or is not true now.

Peace,

tammy

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Sorry, there no "get out of being douchey" clause by summoning the different person called Jesus.

God was being a douche. It's really that simple.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit