I Think My Marriage Is Over...

by cognac 135 Replies latest jw friends

• ronwashington
    ronwashington

just start banging hot studs on the side.

• cognac
    cognac

After the 1st time I caught him he started logging off. Then, he forgot to the other day...

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

this religion sucks, im so sorry, im here if you want to talk.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Sorry to hear you go through this. One thing I must point out, if he is putting it out there to get a new relationship before sorting out his current situation, I would imagine the elders in his congregation would frown on his behaviour let alone his god. This person (I can't call him a man) is a cad.

• ronwashington
    ronwashington

Yeah yeah. I'm ummm...here if you want to...talk....

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

I guess he'd be in a bit of a catch-22. "Conspiring to put away a mate" is one of the worst offenses in JW-land. Maybe he's hedging his bet that the big A is many years away still, in case he gets DF'd.

You're in a lousy situation, especially with small children involved. I feel for you.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

i am sorry to hear this. my recommendation is to talk to him about this in a rational and calm manner. you need to know what his intentions are. you can tee off on him later

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Sorry to hear this.... not easy when you know a marriage is probably over. It will be difficult but you will get through it, and will most likely be happier when it's all over. Best wishes to you and your kids!

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

wait on jehover...j/k

So, what I would do is let this one play out, he is gonna get himself into trouble and he is going to make an asshole out of himself. Dont even confront him. let him think that he is sly, but keep a close watch on his ass. if you gotta follow him, do it. Take pics. get a program that lets you moniter his actions on the comp or cell. Go all private detective. Two can play that game. Dont get even..get everything. Also being impulsive is the worst thing anyone can do. Plan EVERYTHING!

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

I'm not really happy in this marriage, but, I don't want to break up the family either...

It's better to break it up when the children are young than when they are older and can understand what's going on. That's a carte blanch statement, I know, and I also realize it's a big problem when custody issues are at stake. Tough place to be in

Head over to http://talkaboutmarriage.com/. There's lots of people going through marital issues. It may help some.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit