What's The Main Reason You Do Not Believe That The Witnesses Are The Best Religion?

by minimus 96 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

The supreme lack of love and deliberate cruelty in all the congregations (over 20) I have attended. I don't deny a few individuals were kind and some remain so even though I am inactive. I have had some on this board say that other religions are much the same or are different. I have found kind, loving individuals in many religions, people who have no religion. I don't believe there is any one true religion. I think as soon as you make a group and set yourself apart from humanity, problems start.

Blondie

• Fernando
    Fernando

I have to agree with minimus - great list there Ding!

• minimus
    minimus

Yup, Blondie.

• flipper
    flipper

Too many reasons to enumerate on , they are ALL main reasons why I'm not in it anymore. I think all religion is a scam and the bane of all mankind, including Jehovah's Witnesses. In fact- I wouldn't even CALL Jehovah's Witnesses a religion- they're a magazine publishing and real estate cult. More accurate I believe

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

it's easy, like flipper said, " they're not a religion"... can't be the best

they are a picture perfect cult though... so I gues they are the best cult...

• erbie
    erbie

For a long time I knew that for me personally common sense and reasoning were on a collision course with Watchtower lies and deception.

When that happened I had to stop attending.

As Oscar Wilde said on his death bed; "I can't stand this wall paper, one of us will have to go"

A sense of humour to the end, that's the way to go!

• SAHS
    SAHS

For me, it's not just any particular flip-flop or unscriptural rule or quirky, antisocial behaviour, but it is the COMBINATION of all those many things as a whole existing in a "religion" that claims to be the only one in the entire world that is correct and acceptable to God.

When you think about it, the Governing Body in Brooklyn, New York is the sole mouthpiece for God in the world? They alone are the only ones chosen to represent the Almighty God as directed by his (I would assume intelligent) Holy Spirit? Just to stop and think about that, it becomes obvious that it is totally unsound and illogical.

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

its fake, hypocritical love.

• Pterist
    Pterist

I was searching for truth...they failed the test ! ....607, 1874, 1914, 1919,1975, 144k, no mediator, no saviour!

Shalim

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Because living a life expecting never to die is to live a life of lies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit