What's The Main Reason You Do Not Believe That The Witnesses Are The Best Religion?

by minimus 96 Replies latest jw friends

• 00DAD
    00DAD

The leaders lie.

It can't be "The Truth" when that happens.

End of story.

Really, Christ Alone, said it best two posts above, "When you lie to me and won't admit it, that's it."

I just wanted to chime in too!

00DAD

• Satanus
    Satanus

The high control level. ALL religions contain bs. Most don't have the level of coersion the wt does. All abrahamic religions tend to be closed religions - us vss them. The hindu doctrine is opposite - they say all religions lead to god. Not that i'm hindu. I just like a couple of their ideas. Buddhism might be a 'better' religion. Is it the best? Dunno.

S

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

They are very soft on paedophiles to the extent of protecting them.........but they'll vilify a non believer or some minor 'sin'. I conclude the GB are paedos.

• a watcher
    a watcher

The reason you don't believe is that you missed the entire point of being one of JW's: to become Jehovah's friend.

You can't see the forest(Jehovah) for the trees(JW's).

JW's are just a means to an end.

Jehovah is the end, the goal, the prize, the reward, the brass ring, the pearl of great price.

Jehovah is the meaning of life.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Hi Watcher! I guess you have an extension on your Gentlemen's agreement ? I was wondering where you've been. I should have known you were here with me all along!

Dear Watcher, if you are Jehovah's friend, why are you here mixing with 'apostates" and such?

Don't answer. Just meditate.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Jehovah cleans my toilets.

• a watcher
    a watcher

shamus, He will soon be cleaning your clock.

• BroMac
    BroMac

@ a watcher

Jehovah is still my friend his son is my Saviour

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

PEDOPHILIA!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Does that sexually excite you? It makes me hot, HOT!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit