Christianity gives you....ummm...ummm....exactly what?

by Terry 120 Replies latest watchtower bible

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

if a couple are both okay than no harm no foul. i think this is what your saying. so lets go farther than, you agree that murder is wrong, what has to happen before a person murders?

RIGHT ON CUE! Unstop, I can't believe you posted the above, because I ANTICIPATED you would go here, and even answered such a challenge proactively! LOL. Go back and read my post for my comment, because I am NOT getting into a silly slippery slope argument with you.

This is along the lines of: Well if we allow same sex marriage, next thing you know, bestiality and pedophilia will be just fine! That's a silly and weightless argument. I will not comment anymore on it, so read my post again.

Unstop! We are going to make you a great debator one day, darlin'.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

thanks sweetheart lol i am not compare it to having sex with farm animals, (same sex marriage) and i dont see how my comments can be compared to that. if im right cue than im sure you understand what im asking. but if you want to talk about my comment because im sincre in what i wrote ,let me know . if not well chat next time.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Being judged for every thought I might have through all eternity to me is just creepy. I will not live under a thought police state. I think one of the great joys in life is being able to have private thought, including appreciating that hottie that just walked by!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

you didnt lust did you lol

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

TERRY:

It gives you a whole lot of nothing except the privilege of feeling unworthy to please a god who apparently cannot be satisfied.

However, I am WAY past the point of falling for anybody's guilt trips, whether it be JWs or anybody else! I had enough.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

some may feel that follow jesus gives a guilt trip, i would think believing atheism would be depressing, zero hope if you die. no means of eteranl life.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

After reading a few of the posts here I think that if I had been exposed to this that type of Christianity, I'd probably be an atheist.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ps :which are you refering too?

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

you didnt lust did you lol

Haha, I'll never tell.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

That Christianity is a prison or makes you feel guilty about everything,makes you feel like you have to please God all the time, cramps your sex life, etc, etc

Man, I am glad that I never knew THAT Christianity.

The only time I ever felt guilty is when I did soemthing wrong and I have never felt in a prison or subjecated or "sexualy restricted" or felt like I HAD to do this or that to please God or felt fear of God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit