Christianity gives you....ummm...ummm....exactly what?

by Terry 120 Replies latest watchtower bible

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

unstopableravens, seriously. grab some vodka (or whiskey, rum, anything) and chill a bit. get yourself together. think a bit, all you do is reading stuff and believe it. you quote the bible as if it proves something. do you know how many christian faiths there are? do you know how many faiths there are? what makes you think that your personal faith is better than anyone elses?

if jesus ever lived, he was not the guy you think he was. i don't believe he ever existed, but if he did, he probably was an outcast who liked hindu/buddhist ideas and hang around with prostitutes and other "low lives". and he would have whipped you out of the temple if he overheard what you just said.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

im going out with wifey so im get a few drafts beers, does that count?

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

i guess so ;) have one on us JW.net (un)believers.

• wtfever
    wtfever

not at all jesus said i am the way the truth and the life noone comes to the father except through me. this is not self rightoues it puts all the glory on god none on me

really...well if someone said jesus said that then surely it must be true...thanks for sharing that I need to stop my thinking and start just believing

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

sure will! ill make sure its nice and cold and a tall class. wtfever me personally i dont think its believe or think . if it was either or that would suck. most people on hear are honest and i really respect others beliefs even if i dont agree, i think that sense i am a believer and i am very honest and striaght about my beliefs it was come out as self rightoues by really im not. i just really believe the bible,

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

been there done that. i honestly understand where you're at.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

jesus said i am the way the truth and the life noone comes to the father except through me.

I *also* said that. Worship me!

• moshe
    moshe
    That's a nice theory, dear Moshe (peace to you!), but I'm not so sure:

SA, rich people can afford nice churches (how logical) and the poor can afford crap churches. Not to worry, God will take care of them in the next life, if they will only follow what a pastor, or humble religious teacher like you, tells them. The only people the rich have to worry about are the nonreligious envious types. A gated community with a 10ft wall and a security guard will keep them away from their multimillion dollar mansions.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ep .your to late my lord and savior on this website is lars, lol

• Heaven
    Heaven

jesus said i am the way the truth and the life noone comes to the father except through me.

We don't really know if Jesus actually said this. This is what was reported as to what he said. I personally doubt very much that he said this as there are millions of people who have lived previously to Jesus' arrival on Earth and millions who lived during his life and millions after he died that never heard of Jesus/never will hear of Jesus. So all these people are screwed, like these peeps:

Remote Amazon Tribe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit