worn out ministerial servant!

by El_Guapo 119 Replies latest jw friends

• hoser
    hoser

Hebrews 10:25 Do not forsake the gathering of yourselves together.

The word "forsake" is key here. It means" to renounce or turn away from entirely"

So by missing a few meetings here and there you have not forsaken the gathering of yourselves together

• man oh man
    man oh man

It is amazing that it took all of that work and butt kissing to get appointed and now it seems almost impossible to get un appointed! I have been trying to get un appointed or deleted for year and a half. What gives?

• El_Guapo
    El_Guapo

@Man oh Man

You are so right, I talked to an elder this morning. And I told him I decided to step down, my diabetes has really taken a toll on me and my hours and meeting attendance have taken a dive. I am no longer exempalry in those fields, it was like talking to wall. LOL He called me and said we are having an elder and M.S. meeting at the end of the month and I wanted to make sure you will be there. We have exiting news and can't wait to share with all the M.S.'s

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

You can either say, "You're not listening. You may mean well in what you're doing but you're not helping. I need some space/to take some pressure off. I am resigning. Period" and 'down tools.' Or you can just ignore/blow off the texts and the 'encouragement,' don't attend as and when you wish, continue being unreliable for assignments, continue with your scaled down activity, and when the CO next visits, the BOE will be forced to take you off. Either way, you take control.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration
    He called me and said we are having an elder and M.S. meeting at the end of the month and I wanted to make sure you will be there. We have exiting news and can't wait to share with all the M.S.'s

What a joke! Send a message an no-show at their supposed exciting meeting. Just another tool these idiots use to try to keep people "in", saying they are going to share some information that the rest of the sheep haven't heard yet. Hell, 98% of their stuff is posted here a month before it ever drops to the rest of the JW population.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

If this moron wants to play at sending messages by quoted scriptures......you might respond with

Proverbs 18 : 13.

"When anyone is replying to a matter before he hears [it], that is foolishness on his part and a humiliation."

• El_Guapo
    El_Guapo

So, I finally get a knock on the door this Sat. morning. It was 2 elders. They stopped by because they were "concerned" Thanks for the JWN, I was aware of their tactics: Guilt if that doesn't work fear. So, I said what the heck and let them in. The first brother asked me how I was doing, I said GREAT!!! I've lost 10 pounds in the last 45 days, I was employee of the month for December at work and have been reading my bible more than ever. I can honestly say Jah is more real to me know more than ever. They had this shocked looked on their faces, then came the fear. You know "we are living in the last moments of the last days, Guapo" Jehovah's day is very near, we are either on his side or not. I said yup, that's why I read the bible everyday and try my best to apply what I have learned. They why are you going to meetings???? I said I've had alot on my plate and have been under alot of stress, but thanks to Jah, I've been feeling much better. I told them: "I appreciate you brothers stopping by, my wife and I were on our way out, but know that I love you guys as my brothers.

They had this priceless "dear in the headlights" look as I walked them out. LOL

• AnnOMaly
  • flipper
    flipper

EL_GUAPO- Awesome handling of the elders my friend ! You're doing well. Keep up the good work and stay smart

• jgnat
    jgnat

Great job, El_Guapo! Congratulations on taking care of your health and taking charge of your life. Have you noticed an influx of MS's, newbies, registered here?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit