hmm i am being warned about!

by unstopableravens 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

cantleave -

Just dissasociate or tell them to piss off. If you are going to attend church you will DF'd anyway!

Yes. I was forcibly DA'd for going to church. Piss off is the best ever response. Better still tell them to f*ck right off and die!

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

unstoppable, I agree with what LWT has said. Who do you love more, your family or your 'zeal' to be right?

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Ravens, you might want to take a look at this thread:

Relationship Issues: Boundaries, Freedom of Choice and Codependency

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

lwt, knows nothing : please hear me out i know you guys care thats why you taking ur time to talk to me please continue with feed back, i believe in god you guys dont , so understand if i did not i would vibe with you. but i have such a strong desire to worship god with other christians and i love my family more than you can imagine,i get upset if i dont see my son for one day,(if im working over night). at the same time i want go be able to preach openly to ppl (not my family but in the community) and help ppl with talking to jw, i dont think its fair to pin my love for my savior and say well you must not love your family.oodad i will check it out after i get a shower(long day at work)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I was called apostate for a lot less, even when I wasn't apostate.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I don't understand why belief or no belief has anything to do with the advice you're being given.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

mrsjones hi, because of lwt last post ,thats the only reason!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You're throwing the baby out with the bath water. Basically he and others are advising you to slow down or your marriage is going to go down the tubes. Yes we know you have this new found belief but your wife doesn't share that belief and if you truly want to save your marriage you're gonna have to slow down, shut up, and be a tad bit smarter.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

mrs jones: yes mamm ,lol i know what your saying thanks

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Matthew 10:34, 35

It's right there in the book. Choosing the Lord may mean losing your family. Jesus did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit