hmm i am being warned about!

by unstopableravens 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

im out eating with a friend who is a nonbaptized jw ,he told me his grandfather who is an elder ,that im apostate. i went down and talk to this elder about two weeks ago he called me ask how i was , i went down and showed him old light and new light about fds. i was very respectful. keep in mind this guy i have always been very close to. everytime i showed him something he would say he had no answer wait on jehovah,and i would nicly say jehovah already had it written,what are we waiting for?i am very frustrated now.

• irondork
    irondork

"I am waiting on Jehovah.... at HOME!"

• RoosterMcDooster
    RoosterMcDooster

I can see why you are so fustrated. When we were still "in" I confronted some elders about talking negative to others about us behind our backs. These were longtime "friends" and comrades. They told me they wouldn't talk about it with me because it was "confidential". That sure opened my eyes real quick.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Yeah I love it when an elder is slandering you, it isn't really slander. Its just confidential talk "elder to elder". Unbelieveable.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i mean from what i have been through , it sucks the way ppl, treat me like im trash because i believe the bible and not the wt, he is the one that has not been able to come up with any answers he went to his nephew and he said that it is questions apostates ask! what the heck is that, than why cant you answer it?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I remember the 1st time I presented doubts back in the mid 90's with the 1st generation change. I was actually hoping for an answer. The elder completely blindsided me and treated me like an apostate. Told me to write the society.

Later I felt like it was a set up. I send a letter, a copy gets sent to my elders, and now I'm an apostate

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

yeah anoited nope wicked generation 80 years overlapping heck were not the problem its the apostates.its always the ones who are trying to be honest that are kicked aside.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

If you ask questions and talk about old publications this is a normal reaction. You must drop it.
  • unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

lwt he called and wanted to know why im not going to the meetings, i cant lie!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

you're also not required to tell the truth to those who aren't entitled to it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit