FINALLY! Can you prove God exists? If you can I won't ask again!

by punkofnice 544 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

And logical. My mind goes numb with certain types of pointless fodder that actually says nothing til the end. I find as I get older I have less patience for it and refuse to read it. I don't even bother to skim it.

• still thinking
    still thinking

And logical.

Yes

My mind goes numb with certain types of pointless fodder that actually says nothing til the end.

I hear ya

I find as I get older I have less patience for it and refuse to read it.

Me too

I don't even bother to skim it.

I sooo understand that...LOL

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

So. No proof that god exists still..................apart from as a delusion in the mind!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

God ? are you there ?

Sound of crickerts chirping and Tumbleweed rolling by.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

If god existed why would he want to be worshipped?

• still thinking
    still thinking

To prove he exists? hee hee hee

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

still thinking Indeed. God certainly DOES move in mysterious ways if that's the case.

All I see is that everyone has their own opinion. No opinions are proven beyond doubt.

God seems to be a reflection of what the believer thinks.

My conclusion = It's all in the mind of the believer.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Hi Punkofnice,

What do you think was going on in the mind of the apostles who gave their lives up rather than renounce their resurrected Lord?

I think they had all the proof they needed to match their convictions.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Hi Van.

I'm not sure I really believe they even existed in the form we attribute to them existing in the Bible.

Even if they did exist, are they any different to a Muslim suicide bomber that pledges alliegence to a crazy notion?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to believe in something again. I enjoyed being a Christian. It felt so good. But faith is a cop out. I need substance.

Trouble is I have to examine the evidence as presented to me not just what the 'crowd' believes via tradition and bandwaggoning.

I truly believe that if god exists he's abandoned us all. My life is testament to that.........when I truly needed him he gave me the bird!

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

I think they had all the proof they needed to match their convictions.

That's not proof that their beliefs were true .. it just proves that they believed in them ..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit