FINALLY! Can you prove God exists? If you can I won't ask again!

by punkofnice 544 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

witness my fury: another person assuming lol i did. it would be more respectful to ask

• cantleave
    cantleave

Unstop - I have some serious questions for you.....

What has given you this absolute belief that the bible was written by god?

What makes the bible more valid than other holy books?

Why would you trust the bible more than the scientific body knowledge that is available to us?

• bohm
    bohm

Caliber: the link you provided does not work... Whats the source of the quote?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

the bible is accurate is all its aspects ,history,science, prophecy, which i know you will disagree. i cant prove god to you,i know that

• simon17
    simon17

the bible is accurate is all its aspects ,history,science, prophecy, which i know you will disagree. i cant prove god to you,i know that

Look, you can't just randomly say something like this. You cannot say the Bible is historically and scientifically accurate in every respect when history and science specifically disagree with it.

You can backpeddle into a corner and say something vague and meaningless like "I have faith that one day science and history will regard the Bible as accurate" but certainly you cannot say what you just said.

Regarding prophecy, obviously we're not going to make any headway on that. But perhaps you can just inform us, specifically, what is the NEXT prophecy to be fulfilled, specifically.

• cantleave
    cantleave

OK Unstop - please try to convince this godless heathen......

Science - Show me some astonishing scientific fact from the bible that wasn't known to mankind in general ?

History, show me evidence of a mass migration of jews from Egypt to the promised Land?

Prophecy - Give me evidence of one outstanding prophecy that was fulfilled?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

simon either the antichrist or raputure

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

cantleave -

Unstop - I have some serious questions for you.....
    What has given you this absolute belief that the bible was written by god?
    What makes the bible more valid than other holy books?
    Why would you trust the bible more than the scientific body knowledge that is available to us?

You beat me to it cantleave.

My question is simply: WHY?

Expanding on that. All the religions can claim to 'prove' their holy books are inspired and 'prove' the scientific accuracy of them. What makes the bible so special?

Again. If a person was born in a non xtian country, how would they find god to be the one in the bible if they are SO convinced theirs is the right religion? If the answer is that one would HOPE god would reveal his true self then this is a big cop out. Yet it still proves god is either totally disinterested or doesn't exist.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ok sorry my phone was acting up. as far as science this just some,look at job 26:7, heb11:3, job 38:16, jon 2:5,6 as far as the jews and the promise land ill have to look something up. and all the prophecy are true, danails about the kingdoms, greece, etc.. john 16:1-3 jws can see this, and the rapture in the future will be eye opening as well.there are tons about jesus im sure you know about all of them.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

If God is GOD and the creator and sustainer of this universe then science will help us to understand Him better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit