Should pranksters be held responsible for results of their pranks?

by Satanus 93 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

Talesin - please point out one single personal attack I have made against you on this thread or one serious question you asked me that I did not answer.

Would you like me to list your personal attacks and unanswered questions?

For some reason you dislike me - fine I get it. Every time we post on the same thread you end up calling me a misogynist and an elder. You aplogised for it a little while ago and now you are doing it worse than ever.

Please stop it.

• talesin
    talesin

You win. There, are you happy now?

Good. Now, go be a good little boy, and play with your toys.

xo

tal

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I remember a case where some teenagers had stolen a stop sign. Someone "ran" the missing stop sign and as a result, one person was killed. The boys who stole the stop sign were prosecuted for manslaughter.

• Glander
    Glander

FHN - Oh my god, I remember that horrible incident. There are pranks and there are pranks. Seems we need a better definition to distinguish pranks from malicious mischeif. It's one thing to lay a wallet on the sidewalk with a fishing line attached. It's another to drop a brick off an overpass.

• talesin
    talesin

Pranks are never good ...... it's not funny ,,, when you are laughing at someone else's expense.

Maybe Cofty will find something wrong with that ....... I care not.

xo

tal

• caliber
    caliber

sitting on the throne isn't hard work

• talesin
    talesin

Yep, your true colors are showing.

Sad, that.

• talesin
  • Glander
    Glander

Practical jokes can be fun if the object of the joke thinks it's funny too.

There is a thread here that links a candid camera type prank filmed in Brazil where people were enclosed in an elevator, the lights went out, and when they came on, a creepy character was standing there. I would like to kick everyones ass who was involved in these pranks. Not funny.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Did the kids steal the sign to hang up on a wall? Or was it to cause an accident? I can't recall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit