Should pranksters be held responsible for results of their pranks?

by Satanus 93 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

'Course, cofty's point about the dangerous jobs of the princes tends to negate that. Unless the female royalty and kids are of higher value in their continuation...

S

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

While the prank was silly, the radio hosts have nothing to do with the nurse's death.

There was obviously more going on in her life than we're aware of. A sane mother of 2 young children doesn't choose to kill herself.

• talesin
    talesin

Seriously, though. Maybe they had her done away with; they don't like 'inconvenient women' in the Royal Family of GB (can you say 'Diana Spencer'?) . Unless, of course, the woman's name is "Wallace Simpson" and she is a Nazi sympathizer.

That's what I said........

If you mean can I refute your theory that MI5 had the nurse murdered for being gullible enough to fall for a prank, no I can't. I also can't refute a million other things but I find common sense to be a reasonably useful guide.

That's what you said.

I mean, pls.

• cofty
    cofty

Maybe they had her done away with - Talesin

Yes that's what you said.

• talesin
    talesin

Yeah, and so what? They have the power.

I repeat. So what?

It's clear that YOUR way of thinking is the only way......... yup!

t

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

I wonder how supportive the hospital brass was after the incident? Has there been an investigation into employer response?

• cofty
    cofty
    They have the power. - Talsin

No they don't.

It would take a conspiracy of a number of people to carry out the assassination of an innocent young mother who was guilty of nothing more than falling for a childish prank. Who do you imagine gave the order? Who assigned the assassin and planned the operation? The security services answer directly to the Home Secretary and are scrutinised by a committee of senior MPs.

How many people do you think were prepared to risk a life sentence to murder somebody who was no threat to anybody?

• talesin
    talesin

whatever ... you like to argue, eh? just a comment by me, off the cuff..

go ahead ..

• cofty
    cofty

Vanderhoven - The hospital had already stated publicly that she was not to be disciplined for her mistake. I do wonder if her line manager doesn't wish they hadn't dome more to check how she was handling it. Isn't that always the case tough after every suicide? It was a very unusual situation.

• talesin
    talesin

How many people do you think were prepared to risk a life sentence to murder somebody who was no threat to anybody?

Yeah, okay. lol, let's trust the government, I agree with that. NOT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit