Should pranksters be held responsible for results of their pranks?

by Satanus 93 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

yup, okay, I'm crazy .. and you are the epitome of sanity, and are ALWAYS RIGHT.

I got it....... and am duly chastised.

Sorry to offend your sensibilities, mr. elder.

I am just a woman, and should not speak out in the congregation.

xo

tal

• cofty
    cofty

Talsin - Calm down dear.

~runs for cover~

• cofty
    cofty

lp - I didn't hear the tape. Did the nurse actually reveal any confidential information? The hospital issued a statement to the media saying she wasnt going to be disciplined. It would be difficult to go back on that.

• l p
    l p

Well its apparently reported that she did reveal information about the patient.

I have not heard the tape so I cannot verify this. But it is whats reported in the media. I know you have to take that with a grain of salt.

I also know what hospitals say to one is not necessarily so

lp

• talesin
    talesin

Talsin - Calm down dear.

Nice. You just carry on, mr. elder. Pat me on the head, and treat me like an insignificant GURL, which is your MO (modus operandi). It must be nice to come from such a superior stance. < sarcasem >

I love your choice of words,,,,,,,, DEAR.

:P

tal

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I've heard some of the tape.

The nurse did reveal information about Kate's condition. Nothing that the press didn't already know but by saying anything about Kate's health the nurse breached confidentiality guidelines.

I can't imagine the hospital not taking any disciplinary measures against the nurse, or at least threatening to. She stuffed up in a major way and under other circumstances she would have faced dismissal.

• talesin
    talesin

How patronizing ..................

I just have to say, the use of the term "calm down, dear" ................. wow, that is just . so . patronizing.

naughty, naughty!

t

• talesin
    talesin

But not a big surprise, considering the source .........

• cofty
    cofty

Carry on with the personal attacks Talesin - its always easier than answering questions.

My attitude to women could not be more egalitarian by the way. I'm just as stubborn with males and females.

Calm down dear ~runs for cover~ was sarcasm by the way.

I thought that was obvious - actually it was very very obvious. You are pretending to take offense because it suits you to do so.

• talesin
    talesin

Carry on with the personal attacks Talesin - its always easier than answering questions.

My attitude to women could not be more egalitarian by the way. I'm just as stubborn with males and females.

Calm down dear ~runs for cover~ was sarcasm by the way. I thought that was obvious.

You are full of it, Cofty. There is no reasoning with you, and you LOVE to make personal attacks. What a hypocrite you are. I am done with you.

I have addressed you before, and you DODGE every question that puts you on point. You are tiresome. I know the way to make you 'go away', is to refrain from responding, so I am done.

Your sarcasm WAS obvious, it was just INAPPROPRIATE,,, but YOU don't get that.

JERK

there, was that clear?

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit