New here

by Change Name 123 Replies latest jw experiences

• james_woods
    james_woods

Welcome Straw Man... How is Dorothy and the Tin Man?

Presumably checking out those vital religious books the U.N. is hiding in their library, Undercover.

Wonder if the WTBTS has accumulated any late fees?

• Knowsnothing
  • Eiben Scrood
    Eiben Scrood

Obviously a troll.

• minimus
    minimus

The problem with these new posters is that they often say things that make us wonder if they're on the level. Too bad.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Change Name: The opposers claims are rediculous. [sic] Only a government can join the UN.

Really! What do you think the "N" stands for in NGO?

• james_woods
    james_woods

Well, then - maybe they shouldn't say those things, Minimus.

In all seriousness.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Let's remember, too, that Recovery stated in one of his threads that in the following months we would be inundated with JW apologists.

Change Name, if you are sincere, a question for you. What makes you so sure Christianity, and now specifically JWs, are the 'truth'? You don't find the myriad of religions out there precisely evidence against a caring God? Why would God allow truth to get muddled and confused?

• minimus
    minimus

James, I have no problem exposing phony posters who lie and we pick up on it. BUT, if a person sincerely believes they are correct in spouting JW ideas, that's a different situation.

• james_woods
    james_woods

If I am wrong, minimus, I will certainly be the first to say I am sorry.

But the aura of falsehood is strong about this one.

• minimus
    minimus

I question "new here" too. But I still maintain, we shouldn't act like assh*les.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit