Looking After Widows and Orphans... and Spending One's "Riches"

by AGuest 136 Replies latest jw friends

• still thinking
    still thinking

You know, 'cause it's gonna take at LEAST that... before YOU get it....Aguest

Well....not really....you haven't said ANYTHING I haven't heard elsewhere before....except maybe little details like the men eating. But I'm guessing that was just your own personal touch.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Oh again....if I may. Can you please clarify...is the whole message after that comment 'given to you' word for word?

Apparently you haven't been paying as much attention as you'd like folks to believe. Words aren't always involved...Aguest

Well....it's not very clear...hearing etc....maybe you'd like to say something that has never been heard before...and I might understand. Otherwise...nothing you are sharing means much more than reading the bible and going to an evangelical meeting.

Have you actually got something to share that no one already knows? Or does your god only tell us things we already know.

• still thinking
    still thinking

But, wait... oh, right - it's you. Needs to be even simpler...Aguest

Well.....if you wouldn't mind. Can you ask your Jesus to share something interesting and new....or is that too difficult?

• still thinking
    still thinking

It wasn't directed to nor meant for you, so no thanks is due....Aguest

Well, I did ask who to begin with....but you haven't responded to that. And since I am a member of this forum...and the thread is on this forum...I can assume it is meant for me and everyone else on this forum. This isn't a private blog.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Oh, wait... it's you: whizzed right by your empty little head, did it? Might wanna duck next time...Aguest

Well...that was unnecessary...but I guess some believers like to talk to people that way.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Ahem....I had just started reading this thread...I hadn't noticed it before...

Well, that's your story. Stick with it if you need to....Aguest

It's the truth....I would have thought YOU of all people should recognise the truth when it slaps you in the face. Since you talk about the truth all the time.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Worked up courage? Really? For what?

To step out there and comment as the wannabe NC you are and hoping nobody else notices. Make no mistake, though: I notice. I'm sure some others notice, too....Aguest

LOL....really? That's interesting that you think that.

• still thinking
    still thinking

As you can tell by my first comment...it is on your first comment...and then I went back to continue reading.

That was my point. YOU thought no one would notice, though. I noticed....Aguest

Ok...now your being odd....I did comment on your first comment...and then went back to read the rest of your post....LOL

I said that...what would I think no one would notice...help me out here...your killing me...this is funny.

• still thinking
    still thinking

And please....why must you accuse EVERYONE who disagrees with you or questions you of being dishonest?

I don't accuse anyone, let alone everyone. I just state it as a fact... when it's a fact. I mean, I thought you all were into facts. Sheesh... can please ya'll no how...Aguest

LOL...I'm not sure that you KNOW what a fact is...I told you what I did...you decided I wasn't being honest...and then stated that as a fact.

OK....?????....so a fact is something YOU make up...and accuse others of doing because in your mind that is what they did....even though it has no correlation with what really happened.....riiiiiiiiight. Must be nice in your world.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I realize that I allow myself to get into a back and forth with a few of you usual suspects...Aguest

Please...come up with a new line....that one has worn itself out.

By the way....it's tiresome having posts picked apart...I don't know how you do this all the time.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit