Looking After Widows and Orphans... and Spending One's "Riches"

by AGuest 136 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

Peace to you too,

tammy

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

LHG: I want as far from the JWs now as I can get, so am proactive by dumping all my past friends, here's how most greetings went "How's your business going? How much money did you make this year? Are you still going out in field service or attending meetings" in this order (Notice it's money and business that's first talked about), once done with their que-card the "wall of silence" falls upon us.

I am very happy you have discovered life outside the Borg, the Sun shines brighter, and the Nights are not as dark! Peace be with you!

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

Shelby,

I commend you for all the hard work in here; it's a most daunting task. Please keep on posting. You may well be one of the very few reasons some people keep reading this board, notwithstanding its having been practically hijacked by intolerant atheists (not to paint all atheists the same way).

I see your posts as a ray of light in an increasingly dark place.

pc

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Shelby,

I commend you for all the hard work in here; it's a most daunting task. Please keep on posting. You may well be one of the very few reasons some people keep reading this board, notwithstanding its having been practically hijacked by intolerant atheists (not to paint all atheists the same way).

I see your posts as a ray of light in an increasingly dark place.

pc

I'll second that. Loz x
  • LV101
    LV101

Tec, now, PLEASE, NO negativity is ALLOWED in respect/regarding my beloved PEACE signs. I love them. I have some great ones/very good art in metals, great fabrications/a collection type thing but I don't hang them around the house like college days, anyway.

Hang in there "PEACE" posters --- this topic sounds interesting, and I must catch up.

LV101

• LV101
    LV101

not anyway --- meant anymore. Sleep deprived.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dear, dear Prince, Loz, and LV101... the GREATEST of love and peace to you, dear ones. And THANK you. Truly. I know (many of) you dear folks are out there - the frequent PMs and emails from many posters on this board constantly remind, encourage, and strengthen me... as well as others who haven't lost their faith in God and Christ and share here. We know the naysayers are not as many as they believe themselves to be and wish others to think, but just more "boisterous." No worries, though: as usual, with the usual suspects, their "bark" is much worse [and louder] than their "bite."

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of our God and Father, the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob... and the love and PEACE of His Son and Christ, our dear Lord and King, the HOLY One of Israel, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah)... be upon you... and your dear households... to time indefinite!

I am your servant, as I am servant to ALL those of the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with (and so are also Israel)... and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• ziddina
    ziddina
    " ...I should have said "look to the physical realm," because that includes the earth... as well as the sun, moon, planets, stars, etc. ..." AGuest, page #5

What part of:

"...We believe that there is an afterlife, and that those who have lived virtuous lives will go on to experience greater fulfillment, pleasure, and challenge. Those who have led lives characterized more by vice than by virtue will be separated from kin, doomed to an existence of dullness and gloom. The precise nature of the afterlife - what it will look like and feel like - is beyond our understanding and is dealt with symbolically in the myths. ..."

Amd:

"....is a Haitian religion centered around animism (the belief that all things have spirits) and a connection with the spirit world. ..."

Did you not get???

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "...I realize that today the word "pagan" covers just about anything and anyone that isn't "christian," ..." AGuest, page #5

Wrong again.

Jeheshua must be on the toilet, eh? Not whispering the correct answers in your ear right now?

Christianity in ALL of its various forms - even, or more accurately, especially your version - is rife with paganism; pagan symbols and beliefs.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL! Challengers are naysayers. They bark. Cute.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit