Looking After Widows and Orphans... and Spending One's "Riches"

by AGuest 136 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Oh...and who gave it to you to share?

My Lord, the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah). Why do you ask? Hoping he'll share something with you? Well, you would have to ask, first. Oh, dang, that's right... it's you.

And how did they give it to you?

The usual way.

Are you dictating the message?

Not really.

Is it spiritual writing?

Nope.

Was it a vision?

Partially, yes. Would like to hear of it?

Just want to clarify, thank you...

You... or me? I mean, who did you want to clarify? I mean, if YOU can... by all means, PLEASE do. 'Cause you're confusing as heck. Well, not really. Just in the sense that you never make much sense... in light of the topic at hand. Maybe you should "clarify" after all.

Oh again....if I may. Can you please clarify...is the whole message after that comment 'given to you' word for word?

Apparently you haven't been paying as much attention as you'd like folks to believe. Words aren't always involved...

Or is it your interpretation of the message?

Interpretation? No... I didn't need to interpret (nor can I - interpretation doesn't belong to me). It's pretty simple, though, actually, and so no need for "interpretation". But, wait... oh, right - it's you. Needs to be even simpler...

Thank you...

You're quite welcome.

Well...finshed wading my way through what just seemed like a mixture of recognisable bible verses/ideas. And common sense.

Then you should be fine. Nothing to find fault with/nitpick at. Oh, shoot, wait... it's you. Scratch that.

With some 'spiritiual' stuff thrown in.

Now how would YOU know that?

But nothing that you wouldn't hear at any evangelical church.

Oh, I disagree... there are some things you wouldn't find there. But I have to ask: how would YOU know?

Thanks for the lecture

It wasn't directed to nor meant for you, so no thanks is due.

..guess god didn't have anything new to share.

For you, probably not. Balls in your court. Oh, wait... it's you: whizzed right by your empty little head, did it? Might wanna duck next time...

A slave of Christ,

SA

• still thinking
    still thinking

Oh, stop it - it you had just started reading you wouldn't have need to point it out. You started reading some time ago but was too chikken to comment until you saw some of your cronies do so first. So, now that you've worked up a little courage, you want us to think, "Oh, ooh, I JUST popped in!" Cheah... right. And the dishonesty starts...

Ahem....I had just started reading this thread...I hadn't noticed it before...but you will believe what you will.

Worked up courage? Really? For what?

I never said 'I just popped in" I said, I just started reading this thread. Are you misquoting me to try to make some sort of point?

As you can tell by my first comment...it is on your first comment...and then I went back to continue reading.

And please....why must you accuse EVERYONE who disagrees with you or questions you of being dishonest? It's not very appealing. Is it some strage method of trying to shut people up? Cause it doesn't seem to be working for you. May I suggest trying a more successful method?

• still thinking
    still thinking

but are you talking to yourself here Aguest?

Perhaps. Though the many comments seem to indicate not. Even so, what's it to you if I am?...Aguest

Nothing...just clarifying who you were speaking to...which you don't appear to want to answer. Although, from your response, you seem to have been talking to yourself...so carry on.

This is a discussion forum...so seems odd to come here and talk to yourself...but whatever floats your boat....lol

• still thinking
    still thinking

And did you answer yourself?

I dunno - did I?....Aguest

I dunno....did you?

I can see this discussion is going to go far...lol Can you ask yourself if you answered yourself so we can resolve this issue...thanks.

• still thinking
    still thinking

And did they permit it before you continued?

Well, they didn't stop me, so...Aguest

So....this 'they' that you refer to.....they knew you were typing and were able to stop you before you hit the submit button? Interesting. Carry on.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Ahem....I had just started reading this thread...I hadn't noticed it before...

Well, that's your story. Stick with it if you need to.

but you will believe what you will.

I will. Absolutely.

Worked up courage? Really? For what?

To step out there and comment as the wannabe NC you are and hoping nobody else notices. Make no mistake, though: I notice. I'm sure some others notice, too.

I never said 'I just popped in" I said, I just started reading this thread. Are you misquoting me to try to make some sort of point?

Actually, I think YOU just made it. No surprise, though: it's you.

As you can tell by my first comment...it is on your first comment...and then I went back to continue reading.

That was my point. YOU thought no one would notice, though. I noticed.

And please....why must you accuse EVERYONE who disagrees with you or questions you of being dishonest?

I don't accuse anyone, let alone everyone. I just state it as a fact... when it's a fact. I mean, I thought you all were into facts. Sheesh... can please ya'll no how...

It's not very appealing.

LOLOLOL! Listen up, Still: I... am... not... trying... wanting... or... needing... to... appeal... to... you.

Is it some strage method of trying to shut people up?

Can't be, can it? 'Cause it ain't working. Is it?

Cause it doesn't seem to be working for you.

Dang.

May I suggest trying a more successful method?

Will it shut you up? If not, let's not waste one another's time, shall we?

A slave of Christ,

SA

• still thinking
    still thinking

Or was this just some weird self supporting question?

Again: what... is... it... to... YOU... if... it... was...?....Aguest

Just....asking....is....that....ok?......LOL

• still thinking
    still thinking
    Who are you thanking?

Regardless, you should exclude yourself from whomever it was...Aguest

OK...I will....

• AGuest
    AGuest

Okay, wait... I realize that I allow myself to get into a back and forth with a few of you usual suspects, but that's because I have a modicum of regard for the "intelligence" of those I do (and believe me, it is ONLY a modicum). I draw the line at you, though. Done here.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• still thinking
    still thinking

And how did they give it to you?

The usual way...Aguest

And that would be?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit