non believers what if your wrong ?

by unstopableravens 546 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

well becausei believe that he bore my sins personal sins. like i said if your asking how him bearing my sins pays god im not really sure how god comes to the conclusion that is how it is payed i dont know if i have a good answer for you. and cyber call it majic i will not take it personal !

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Sooooooooo---and I admit, genetics is not my strongest point--------but this just occurred to me. If God took a rib from Adam's side to create Eve, wouldn't that make her a clone and male? I could be wrong, but if I'm right, then it really WAS Adam and Steve! *giggle*

Yes, I'm juvenile. I embrace it.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

mrs jones first thing it was nice what you did for your neighbor and im glad someone was nice to you!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

cyber jesus - i disagree with most of what you state(me i cant speak for other believers) you say go is an idiot well i disagree. you say god had no choice after the fall of man. i believe god knew before adam was created what would happen.i dont believe jehovah created jesus i believe that jesus the word never had a beginnig. and i also do not believe in a second change after death for anyone including non believers. im not trying to come off as confritational but i just want to get what i believe out there and its not close to the wt! and cofty the best i can say is 1 peter 2 :24 im not trying to evade ur question

Hmmm. So you are saying that torture and gruesome death is the penalty for your sins, and Jesus took that penalty for you. Are you then saying that those that reject that sacrifice are headed for a gruesome, torturous, drawn out death inflicted by the God of Love.

Not sure how that would work. Is it really justice to penalize the innocent one? Like, if a parent commits murder, is justice served by them offering their child up for the death penalty? I'm thinking no.

• cofty
    cofty

if your asking how him bearing my sins pays god im not really sure how god comes to the conclusion that is how it is payed

This is the cornerstone of the christian faith. Does it not trouble you that you can't explain it? I am not attacking you personally because I am convinced that 9 out of 10 christians are the same.

Can you see how it seems to us atheists when you ask us "what if you are wrong?" when you have no idea why you think you may be right?

As an atheist I understand both sides of the argument in depth. That is why I am able to seriously say that the gospel is repugnant to me.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

you believe god knew what would happened before he even created adam? and still went ahead with his plans? and you think that is smart? then that god is perfect for you...... like terry said....we want what we want.... and that God wants you....

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

your asking me to tell you what exactly is the thinking of someone that has gone int detail about that. i only can give what i know and what i know is what the bible say. however i should look deeper into this and cofty im glad u challanged me in this. new chapter to be honest i hate the idea of hell but i do believe in it only because the bible teaches it. i know by me saying that some ppl will twist it to me thinking im better or whatever so i have to be careful how i say things. but i would not want any to go there.but the bible speak alot on the subject

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

nc: it all depends...if was play at the genetic level then yeah.... but he could have been playing at the chemical or even atomical or sub atomical level....

lets ask pssacramento or tec... they can tell us

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

im using a phone i meant to say has not gone into alot of detail(and my spelling sucks)

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

what if we are wrong? you dont even know what you are right of! thats funny....

if you need clarity lets ask SAB he knows everything... i mean it :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit