A truce between Atheists and Non-Atheists?

by palmtree67 699 Replies latest jw friends

• sizemik
    sizemik

I have faith . . .

I have faith that the sun shall rise at 5.48am tomorrow morning . . . the science tells me so.

I'll report back if they got it wrong.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Apparently scientists have been predicting that volcanic eruption at Tongariro for weeks sizemik.

So....well....no surprises there....lol This faith in science seems to be going well so far.

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

You do a great job of ridiculing you

You mean "yourself." Thanks for coming out though.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    You do a great job of ridiculing you, I am really not putting much effort into it.

This is the kind of comment that creates contention. It's deliberately provocative and it's mostly ignored by everyone simply because no one wants to get involved with a strong personality. If people don't stand up against this then it will continue to stain this community.

Posting guideline 1: Insulting, threatening or provoking language

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

No, I meant what I said. You do a great job of making yourself look ridiculous. You. Trying to change my words doesn't make you look clever, it makes you look like Pee Wee Herman.

• sabastious
  • EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Posting guideline 1: Insulting, threatening or provoking language

Please, Sabby, respect the arrangement you begged for, the one where I wouldn't engage with you for a month. I'll give you a pass this time, but if you engage me again, the agreement is off. I would appreciate it you would respect the very arrangement you asked for.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Please, Sabby, respect the arrangement you begged for, the one where I wouldn't engage with you for a month. I'll give you a pass this time, but if you engage me again, the agreement is off. I would appreciate it you would respect the very arrangement you asked for.

You broke the rule first, that's why I am engaging. Typical reaction. I never asked for it either. I would actually like you to be gone forever, not just a month.

-Sab

• still thinking
    still thinking

Entirely is obsessed with potatoes. He is trying to ridicule me on another thread using his "clever" potato card....nostonecutters

It is clever. And I wasn't trying. You do a great job of ridiculing you, I am really not putting much effort into it....EP

Ok sab...lets look at the two statements together.

Other than nostonecutters being completely random with that comment because I have no idea what other thread he is claiming to be ridiculed on or whether that accusation is true or false.

And EP saying he is doing it to himself...well...I don't know. Because I still don't know what they are referring to.

So I have to say...I don't have much to say about that.

The only thing I can comment on is the potato comment...and I think thats funny.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

And NoStone, please keep your issues with your behavior confined to the other thread. It does not need to bleed over into this one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit