My country is sick

by sabastious 119 Replies latest social current

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

It won't be long before conservatism is a federal offence. Not that Romney was a real conservative. True conservatism died a long time ago.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I don't remember Romney running on hate. His slogan was "believe in America."

He was against same-sex marriage. People that hate homosexuals and don't want them to have rights, are going to vote based on that hate. Romney was their guy. Obama was the first president to come out and support same-sex marriage. They could not stand him for that. They are the haters---I don't know what Romney is. He doesn't seem to have a core. I'm talking about Ohio voters.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

It won't be long before conservatism is a federal offence. Not that Romney was a real conservative.

Yeah, Stonecutter. We'll be rounding you all up and putting you in prison. Won't be long now! Go write up the conspiracy theory. You should blog about it.

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

But don't worry, Sebatious. When hyper liberalism runs its destructive course, which has always resulted in sexual depravity, anarchy, and death (in that order), conservatism will come back. It has to get worse before it can get better. It's important that people don't fall for this phony conservatism put forth by the Republikrats. Neo-conservatism (Bush-Reagan-Romney) is Liberalism with a conservative mask.

• cantleave
    cantleave

But don't worry, Sebatious. When hyper liberalism runs its destructive course, which has always resulted in sexual depravity, anarchy, and death, conservatism will come back.

WTF is hyper liberalism? Where are your examples of this phenomena?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    It won't be long before conservatism is a federal offence. Not that Romney was a real conservative.

Rodger Hedgecock said that at an event he was bared from asking questions because he was not on an "aproved media" list. People who have worked for Fox News have a hard time getting jobs at other news outlets. It's scary the hate that is being thrown at conservatives. They made Romeny and Ryan out to be these soulless venture capitalists when they were just economic brainiacs looking to do some good for their country. Running them out of town was a bad idea. The democrats didn't have a record to stand on so they made it into a show about big bird and throwing grannies off of cliffs. I cannot believe the democratic party is getting rewarded for erecting an empire of smear.

-Sab

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Think of the dialectic going on in America. Oh the one hand you have cultural Marxism (dems); on the other you have corporate fascism (GOP). It's totalitarian either way. Oligarchy by government or oligarchy by the corporations. cantleave, cultural Marxism vs. classical liberalism. One is far more moderate than the other.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    He was against same-sex marriage. People that hate homosexuals and don't want them to have rights, are going to vote based on that hate. Romney was their guy. Obama was the first president to come out and support same-sex marriage. They could not stand him for that. They are the haters---I don't know what Romney is. He doesn't seem to have a core. I'm talking about Ohio voters.

He's not hateful because he's against same-sex marriage, he's just religiously deluded like so many in this world. He has been known to change his stances upon coming across new information. He very well could be pro same-sex marriage in the future. Science has proven that homosexuality is not a choice so he might listen to reason. Obama needs a political angle or he won't move forward.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Think of the dialectic going on in America. Oh the one hand you have cultural Marxism (dems); on the other you have corporate fascism (GOP). It's totalitarian either way. Oligarchy by government or oligarchy by the corporations.

The corporate structure is the salvation system when well regulated by an effective government. Even countries like China are deep in the game of money, they couldn't help themselves and they are wildly cheating right now and it will not be stood for. Look how the Watchtower utilizes the corporate structure to create an impenetrable empire. Corporations are empire kits and when empires are run smoothly they benefit the people under them. Regulation is key and that means governmental leadership is where you want to be strong. Obama doesn't appear to be a strong leader. He uses divisive tactics.

-Sab

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Sab, that was a very good opening post!!! The only thing I have a problem with is this:

He will cater to a specific demographic, like gays

He ain't done crap for the Gay demographic. The other that you mentioned, yes, but the Gay one, no. Just about every Gay person I know has seen through his lies. Just because he may have thrown us a pre-gnawled bone in a four year period does not mean he is concerned for us, he just wanted to try to pacify us to shut us up.

The rest is pretty much spot on in regards to how most honest and normal people feel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit