Arrested for going kingdumb and dumber hall!

by D wiltshire 66 Replies latest social current

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Wow, gutsy of you D wiltshire.

And I just wanted to put bumper stickers on their cars!

Please keep us informed of what happens come May.

j2bf

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Well, so much for their "open door" policy, and trying to assist df'd ones to "come back to the fold".

Great experience. Thanks for sharing.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

I would not state that you were reading "apostate literature". None of them have read it or will read it, therefore they cannot prove anything.

If this becomes an issue just state that you were looking over some material to verify some of the information it contained. It is not forbidden or uncommon to bring reference materials to the Ministry School.

Path

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

I would like to thank everyone for your kind responses.

Join the Watchtower or you will die.
    Only Jehovah's Witnesses have the TRUTH all other religions EVIL and from the Devil.
    You must beleive the Watchtower or you're going to die a painful death forever, isn't that really GOOD NEWS?
  • LB
    LB

D wiltshire I fear you may very well have delayed your reinstatement.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster
    Dave, THIS ROCKS! Can they legally prevent you from attending a meeting in a public place? I am ROFLMAO that this dude actually tried to wrestle you out of your seat.

That's just it Lisa, it ISN'T a public place.

D. Witshire, I agree with everything you did except for reading the literature in the hall. I think you should sue the crap out of them as well. Even so, what a fine Witness you gave to the police. You may want to try another local Kingdumb hall to be reinstated in.

Slipnslidemaster: "Easter so longed for is gone in a day."
    - James Howell

• outnfree
    outnfree

LB opines:

D wiltshire I fear you may very well have delayed your reinstatement

BWAHHHHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ROFLMAO

Good for you, D! I was thinking of going to the meeting myself to celebrate my one year out -- seeing how it would feel and also letting the 'friends' see that I'm still alive, I'm happy, and I didn't grow horns! You may just have inspired me to go on Sunday -- to the PUBLIC talk?

(Ammcullogh: Is it "a private place that is usually open to the public" on Sundays, too? Or is it ALWAYS open to the public for the PUBLIC talk?)

Too bad that elder got his shorts in a knot because a DF'd one had the nerve to sit 'down front' instead of cowering in the back!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL,

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Page 3 ....geeezzzzz ??????

• amccullough
    amccullough
    (Ammcullogh: Is it "a private place that is usually open to the public" on Sundays, too? Or is it ALWAYS open to the public for the PUBLIC talk?)

ummmmm, no, a tree does not make a sound if it falls when no one is around.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I applaud your courage, and thanks for an enjoyable post!

Wouldn't it be REALLY interesting for someone who could do it, to invite a "press member" along (previously prepared by reading what the "PR" JW website says on being "welcome") when doing something like this?

I wondered before you answered it, what the "apostate material" could have been.........a King James Version Bible, maybe? LOL!

The timing of your entrance and your grinning (Cheshire Cat comes to mind-haha) was priceless!

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit