Arrested for going kingdumb and dumber hall!

by D wiltshire 66 Replies latest social current

• gladileft
    gladileft

I see that the elders are not above lying to the police,
    because at the time that the elder batteried Mr.D wiltshire
    He was not tresspassing but was following the committees mandate of attending meetings as one of the conditions for re-enstatement.
    and it's obvious that the elders pressed counter charges to cover thier unrightous conduct, what a class act as usual.

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

IT HAS BEEN 11 years since I have ever been in a friggin KH and now that I have read this and what with the pervert crap, etc as well---I do not need JW stuff---noooo not I!!!

• SumnerSloan
    SumnerSloan

<<annoyed at my SMILLING PRESENTS>>

DW: You brought "PRESENTS"??? Why did they "smill" so bad?? No wonder they were offended!!!

But, seriously - You were obviously not there for any other reason than to make trouble - what did you expect to happen!!! I'd imagine there are many, MANY serious-minded ex-JWs out here who would never consider wasting their time in such a way, or making such a scene! Sorry, but that was just plain TACKY!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Sumner said, slyly,

You were obviously not there for any other reason than to make trouble.

You have absolutely no basis in fact for making this allegation. Dave was sitting peacably in his chair when the "elder" assaulted him.

Don't claim to read the hearts and minds of men, Sumner, lest ye beome like unto the Watchtower elders themselves.

- Nathan Natas, UADNA
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America)

• Kismet
    Kismet

If you are even allowed to stay in the courtroom during his plea, I would advise not saying a word unless asked by the prosecuting attorney.

Otherwise it is you that becomes the aggressor in the eyes of the court not the oversized elder dude.

If you disrupt the courtroom it adds credence to the fact that you would disrupt other public gatherings as well.

If you act rabid, they will treat you as rabid!

My advice and 2 cents. Take it or leave it.

Kismet

• teejay
    teejay

D,

This is waaay too funny. The next time you pull a stunt like this, have a buddy video taping the whole thing from the back of the Hall.

• thewiz
    thewiz

D.
    with ?JP?s foot in your lap where did you fit those tremendously big balls you have?

Kudo's

This reminds me... when my brother was on the out, he would come to the KH. He would talk to other people who were on the out and/or others who clearly were not JDubs...yet.

They told him he couldn't talk to anybody, regardless of who they are while he was at the KH. 'ceptin' Elders whose asses he had to bow and kiss

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Kismet suggested:

If you are even allowed to stay in the courtroom during his plea, I would advise not saying a word unless asked by the prosecuting attorney

D...I've been in court enough to know this is excellent advise. You should take it seriously.

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Kismet,

Thank you very much for this advice you too Plum.
    I plan on going to court a couple of time before my date to get to know the judge and see how to proceed.

Any information that will help me please give it, unless your one of these wimpy types, in that case zip it.

Join the Watchtower or you will die.
    Only Jehovah's Witnesses have the TRUTH all other religions EVIL and from the Devil.
    You must beleive the Watchtower or you're going to die a painful death forever, isn't that really GOOD NEWS?
  • SumnerSloan
    SumnerSloan

Nathan - Are you kidding??? He had his "literature" in tow, and he was sitting there - in the front row - "SMILLING" for God's sake!!! Say what you will, but, personally, I think he's got way too much time on his hands! Sumner

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit