Arrested for going kingdumb and dumber hall!

by D wiltshire 66 Replies latest social current

• Faraon
    Faraon

D wiltshire,

Any updates on the court case?

Too bad there wasn't a camera rolling when you need one.

This reminded me when a foreman in a steel mill threatened me with bodily harm (He was supposed to be an amateur boxer, with many winnings in his belt), so I told him that the first punch he landed on me, I planned to lie on the floor until the ambulance picked me up, stay in the hospital a week, take a long vacation, and pay for it from the lawsuit I would hit him with.

At least, you should have loudly confronted him about his rude ways, maybe throwing a couple of scriptures at him. There is nothing that the JW club fears more than public embarrasment.

By simply asking him questions like Why do you have your leg on top of mine? or Do you like so much that you can't keep an inch away from me? in a voice that would be listened to for at least 10 feet, you would have enough proof from listeners that could be subpoenaed by a smart DA, who would in turn be used to bring those hypocrites to justice.

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Faraon,

I just cut and pasted this from another thread that I posted on today to answer your question.

According to california law I was allowed a trial by jury and that was the route I was going to take even had the Judge call for a jury. As I was sitting in the court house the Judge was telling me how to select a jury, I started to get a little over whelmed and really didn't think I would be able to do a good job at defending myself, I guess a little nervous too so I asked the Judge what would be my fine if I pleaded guilty he said $50. I asked him if it would be a bad mark on my clean record and he said not to worry because he was a Judge and he had worse on his record but it didn't stop him from being a Judge.

So the long and short I pleaded guilty and paid my small fine. In the process I was able to tell all in the court at that time to make sure to watch the Dateline that night and most their expressed that they would(facial expressions).

Even durring all the proceedings I was able to explain to the court alittle about what the Society teaches about person who disagree with them and How my family who are witnesses shun me for fear they would themselves be shunned if they were caught fellowshipping with me. Those in the court were shocked and I'm sure I had there sympathy.

At this point I just felt no real good would have been accomplished except slight embarassment to the 4 elders who exaderated, and lied on the police report.

Being I have almost Zero legal experience I figured what the hell $50. fine ain't nothing, and I was getting busy at my work so, I be back to that KH but next time with a group in case they try to push me around again.

They really must be very scared of me to call the Cops when I didn't do anything. They deffinitly know I'm not scared of them. Maybe that what got them so upset with me because I told them I won't follow their rules.

When they told me at my DF'n that I was not allowed to speak with the brother until I was reistated I told them "Lets see you try and stop me!" they got a little nervous. They are not used to haveing their authority in the Congregation challenged.

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Hey Dave....I was wondering if you ever told that story on these boards.....LOL.....you had me in tears laughing so hard when you told it to me......I wish I was with you buddy....you got me rolling on the floor again....Hollar at me sometime....Hope all is well with you and the wifey....Later Buddy.

PS: Hey do you still drink Ballatines ale?.....I remember you and I killing many a six pack of those puppies.....LOL

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

"So the long and short I pleaded guilty and paid my small fine. In the process I was able to tell all in the court at that time to make sure to watch the Dateline that night and most their expressed that they would(facial expressions)."

Way ta GO, Dave!!!!!! (clap-clap-clap) GOOD JOB!

Mentioning the "Dateline" show ( and that night,too :o) as well as your other comments on shunning, more than likely had more impact than you realize!

I've been WONDERING how this all turned out for you!

Thanks for the update...

hugs,

Annie

• Satanus
    Satanus

An irish guy i know, a veteran of many scraps, says to choose our fights. You did good.

SS

• Faraon
    Faraon

D Wiltshire,

You did good, my man. I am surprised the District attorney did not help you through the process of your case against the elders. I understood that you had also leveled charges against them. What happened of it?

One of the good things is that you told the judge how this cult destroys families and protects pedophiliacs. Many people were aware of this point when you mentioned the dateline show.

I know that if I was in a jury and I heard that someone must sit at their meetings for months in order to keep your family ties, and those elders were part of a system that allows this garbage to go on when you are not fully in accordance with their crooked views, I would definitely judge against them. But this is me, and I would not know how other people would react to it.

Judges also see the crowds listening, so it would have been a good idea to bring in some ExJWs to the trial. Of course, this costs money, and the WT Publishing and Real Estate Corp. will surely bring their hired legal guns, so if you don't have a good mouthpiece to defend you, your money and time will go into the trash.

Maybe we should start getting a database of these cases and publizice them until we are heard.

Health, happiness, and good luck to you.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Early days when I was this on JWD, That happened right after I did a 28 mile hike in the mountains and had been hiking regularly 10 miles 3xs a week,, and i felt like kicking some ass, having only recently come out of Mind control and I was pissed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit