Arrested for going kingdumb and dumber hall!

by D wiltshire 66 Replies latest social current

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

An assault charge will weigh heavily on his record if confirmed.
    Id be inclined to say, dont back off and go thru with it.
    Up to you.
    Other than that, sorry, but I laughed my ass off reading your account.
    Wish Id been there to see it.

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

RF,

You betcha.
    I will be like a bull dog and lock my jaw.

Thank for the good advice.

Join the Watchtower or you will die.
    Only Jehovah's Witnesses have the TRUTH all other religions EVIL and from the Devil.
    You must beleive the Watchtower or you're going to die a painful death forever, isn't that really GOOD NEWS?
  • D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

I want to post some information about the arresting of the elder who humiliated me by man handleing me that may require years of therapy to over come.
    But I don't know if I should, I really really want to.

Only Jehovah's Witnesses have the TRUTH all other religions EVIL and from the Devil.
    You must beleive the Watchtower or you're going to die a painful death forever, isn't that really GOOD NEWS?
  • TR
    TR

bttt

Biggs,

can't hurt to get hosed once in a while, I guess.

No, really, I'm going with my CofC book. I'll set it in the chair next to me and refer to it during each part of the service meeting. I'll also look up some scriptures just to keep it balanced. LOL!

TR

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Here are some details that can be verified:
    I was arrested and have a notice to apear in court its number is G-388996 and it is on the same date 5/7/02 elder John Pickering is set to go to court same date and same time in the morning at 9AM the address for court is 270 Grant ave. Palo Alto, CA. I don't have his notice number but I got this info from the Montain Veiw police deptment.
    I will make sure I stay for his plea and will see if I can say anything durring his plea, I don't know if that is allowed but I try anything.

Anybody would like to come I guess can, you will get to see the size difference, he's twice as big as me.
    He looks like the big bully type, come see if in the area.

• aChristian
    aChristian

Dave,

You mentioned you were DF for apostasy. Maybe you've told me this before. But I can't remember. People our age, the memory starts to go. You know, bro? What doctines did you disgree with that got you in trouble?

Mike

• Satanus
    Satanus

Do you have a lawyer? Really, you should consult a lawyer even before you set foot in that courthouse. The wt has lawyers coming out their ass. They could pull anything. It's for your own good. Please.

SS

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Dave you should have taken the smurf with you and sat that on your lap. Then you would have had an entire section to yourself.
    Let them call 911 because you brought a smurf to the KH.

"I look to the sea, reflections in the waves spark my memory
    Some happy,some sad"
    styx

This one most definitely Happy
  • Introspection
    Introspection
    I want to post some information about the arresting of the elder who humiliated me by man handleing me that may require years of therapy to over come.

For you or for him ..?

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Plum,
    You are funny.

Intro,

Good one.

AC,

Here's a thread I started when I first came on this board that should answer some of your question.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=7539&site=3&page=1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit