Arrested for going kingdumb and dumber hall!

by D wiltshire 66 Replies latest social current

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

SumnerSloan,

Thanks for bumping up my thread now get lost!

Join the Watchtower or you will die.
    Only Jehovah's Witnesses have the TRUTH all other religions EVIL and from the Devil.
    You must beleive the Watchtower or you're going to die a painful death forever, isn't that really GOOD NEWS?
  • D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

bttt

Only Jehovah's Witnesses have the TRUTH all other religions EVIL and from the Devil.
    You must beleive the Watchtower or you're going to die a painful death forever, isn't that really GOOD NEWS?
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Sumner sounds like a catholic priest in the fifties talking about a jw. How the wt has changed!

SS

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Kismet,

I made what is call a citizens arrest on the abusive Pastor(elder), and the police had me sign something. Anyway when I started talking about pedophilia in that congregation the elders who were in ear shot were getting very upset so that the police moved me farther away so as not to get them all upset,(they had one elder in that congregation removed because he was putting touching 2 young sisters(under 16) in private parts, they just removed him that's all he was still giving talks on the school).
    And guess who told me about this elder? Answer the elder I had arrested!

I digress sorry, Kismet I need to ask you this: Does the fact that I had him put under citizens and not the police have any bearing on either case(mine and his arrest)?

Your help is much apreciated.

• worf
    worf

D wiltshire,
    I applaud everything you did. I hope you are able to stick it to that so-called elder when your case comes up. Although a different situation, 2 years ago I was asked to leave a book study (though still in the org at the time) because I was charged with making an "apostate" comment.But i totally agree with what you did.
    Things like this need to be done even more.

(Justice demands the destruction of the wts.Nothing less)

worf (warrior class)

• Kismet
    Kismet

I think the police got you to sign a complaint against the elder, which they then followed up with a charge. A citizen's arrest technically only applies so far as you detained the person and turned him over to the police for proper handling. Making a private complaint is much more common. The Police obviously felt enough evidence was there to warrant their following through with a charge.

I think the best thing you should do is to get in contact with the Proscuting attorney for your case and ask what he requires from you (being the cooperative person you are!!!) and ask him to explain next steps for you.

These PA's are really overworked, so I believe s/he would appreciate you being pro-active in approaching them.

Kismet

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

.>> Although a different situation, 2 years ago I was asked to leave a book study (though still in the org at the time) because I was charged with making an "apostate" comment.<<

Worf!!!

I would LOVE to know what your "apostate comment" WAS!! Care to share it with the rest of the class???

Whatever you said, I admire your courage........

hugs,

Annie

• worf
    worf

Sunspot,

This was during a study of the greatest man book. One of the scriptures mentioned in the lesson was Matthew 28th where Jesus says to baptize in the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit.
    I raised my hand and commented on this scripture and using the wts own watchtower references I commented on how in the 1985 watchtower that the society was wrong when they changed this command to being baptized in the name of the father, the son ,and God's spirit-directed organization. I commented that this change was against what the Bible actually said.
    I then also showed how in the 1970, 1971, and 1972 watchtowers, that they used to say what Matthew 28th chapter actually said, but they changed the scriptures and that this 1985 change was wrong.
    The conductor was so mad that he refused to call on me anymore that evening even when no one else would raise their hand. I got up in front of everybody and questioned him as to why he was refusing to call on me anymore. He told me to sit down. I said no. we had some further words and then he told me I would have to leave if I didn't sit down. I told him I was leaving anyway. And I left.
    Interestingly, this book study was mostly older sisters and even after that incident they still continued to talk to me when they would see me. Because they knew my character and they knew I was right and they knew what kind of an elder I had been.

worf (warrior class) (Justice demands the destruction of the wts, nothing less)

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Worf,

I like your spirit.
    You don't seem like the typical bend over for the WT, XJW.

We need more like you.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

> This was during a study of the greatest man book. One of the scriptures mentioned in the lesson was Matthew 28th where Jesus says to baptize in the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit.
    I raised my hand and commented on this scripture and using the wts own watchtower references I commented on how in the 1985 watchtower that the society was wrong when they changed this command to being baptized in the name of the father, the son ,and God's spirit-directed organization. I commented that this change was against what the Bible actually said.<

Worf, this really makes me smile! This particular topic ate away at me SINCE 1985, when the "change" in wording was made, and it had made me somewhate uncomfortable at ALL baptisms from 1970.

I'm glad you had the courage to actually say things that night, that I WISH I'd said! The old "vicarious" thing for me, LOL!

Another belated pat on the back sent your way!

hugs,

Annie

JW Elders treat the sheep like mushrooms--they keep them in the dark and feed them pure manure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit