How is creationism DISPROVED?

by sabastious 376 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious

EP, my belief about Einstein is part of my religious ideas. Calling me a liar is religious persecution.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Well that's a damn shame for you then, isn't it? Maybe you should not lie.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Well that's a damn shame for you then, isn't it? Maybe you should not lie.

My assertion is not impossible (Einstein had interests to protect), so how could it be a lie? Also a lie has to be created with intent to decieve. Why use the word so liberally? Why not just say, "Sab, you are mistaken my friend."? Why use harsh language? I already know the answer, and it's probably different from what you will claim.

And I am NOT calling Einstein a liar himself, I am saying that he chose his words carefully as to not breach his own beliefs, but still remain respected in the rational community that provided his livelihood.

BTW stop derailing my thread with baseless accusations and ad hominem.

-Sab

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Calling me a liar is religious persecution.

Oh brother its down to this now .... good grief Sab. suck it up you lost the debate.

It was too easy to disprove creationism. ( creationism by a deity is just Storyism by default )

If your so espoused to be a devout practicing Christians why don't you go back to the Kingdom Hall,

instead wasting your time here.

• perfect1
    perfect1

This thread is a chance for Sab to deliver a sermon, but I dont think hes winning any converts.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Oh brother its down to this now .... good grief Sab. suck it up you lost the debate.

No I didn't.

This thread is a chance for Sab to deliver a sermon, but I dont think hes winning any converts.

Now how do you know this? Have you spoken to everybody who has read this thread? The answer is obvious.

-Sab

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    This thread is a chance for Sab to deliver a sermon

Yes, not much point in entertaining this thread anymore. Sab has his own special way of seeing things:

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

My assertion is not impossible (Einstein had interests to protect), so how could it be a lie?

Because it's inccorrect, you have been made aware of that and you keep saying it.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This thread is a chance for Sab to deliver a sermon, but I dint think hes winning any converts.

Ironically he's probably created more people to turn to atheism by his dismissive and lack of intellectual honesty

toward information that has been presented on this thread.

He would probably not make for a good religionists but might make for a very good fictional writer.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Because it's inccorrect, you have been made aware of that and you keep saying it.

I have not been shown sufficient evidence that my belief about Einstein's secret deism is incorrect. I don't think you are lying I just think you've got me wrong. You see, I think some funny business was going on and the evidence is peppered throughout his whole career. This would make for an interesting discussion topic, but it will have to wait.

Yes, not much point in entertaining this thread anymore. Sab has his own special way of seeing things

I consider all scientific theory I can get my hands on. I think your bias is showing through your assumptions about me. I admit my bias for God and purpose, you hide behind yours for logic, reason and science.

He would probably not make for a good religionists but might make for a very good fictional writer.

Thanks for the compliment, but why can't I be both? What specifically makes me a bad religionist? Aren't they all bad in your view?

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit