How is creationism DISPROVED?

by sabastious 376 Replies latest jw friends

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

For the record: Reality vs Delusion came into this thread with a foul ad hominem that will probably be defended by rationalists.

For the record, you have threatened violence against other posters on the forum in the past. You should ban yourself.

• sabastious
    sabastious

1) You said you had insufficient evidence. That just means you need to study more.

2) What you are claiming contradicts what Einstein said on multiple ocassions. You are aware of this and repeat falsehoods anyway. Therefore, you are lying.

I never said I didn't have sufficient evidence, I said that I believe in my case, which I have not fully made, only referred to and provided partial evidence through quotes. This is because when I mention it it's usually off topic. It needs it's own thread, but I need to prepare for it. So you gotta wait, bud. Get used to it. Stop calling me a liar, it's unfounded. I have a right to have information you are unaware of.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    For the record, you have threatened violence against other posters on the forum in the past. You should ban yourself.

I thought we worked past this? Are you JUST here to derail my thread? You once told me that your intention is to "give me enough rope to hang myself." Is that what you attempting right now? You have called me a liar like 5 times.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I never said I didn't have sufficient evidence

Quoth the Sabby... I have not been shown sufficient evidence that my belief about Einstein's secret deism is incorrect

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I have not been shown sufficient evidence that my belief about Einstein's secret deism is incorrect

It's weird that you would call me a liar because that quote says that I have not been shown evidence to counter my belief, of which my full case for HAS NOT BEEN MADE YET. Therefore, you are operating without all the information (because I have not told you yet) and that's why you are coming to the false conclusion that I am lying. Please drop this, it's off topic. In any event the quotes I have shown in the past are enough to warrant belief, not to call it a fact, but a BELIEF!

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I thought we worked past this? Are you JUST here to derail my thread? You once told me that your intention is to "give me enough rope to hang myself." Is that what you attempting right now?

Me too, but then you went right back to telling lies, making unfounded assertions, distorting facts, etc.

I am willing to move past your mistakes, but you have to stop making them.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

It's weird that you would call me a liar because that quote says that I have not been shown evidence to counter my belief, of which my full case for HAS NOT BEEN MADE YET.

Of course. Your claim is false. If you haven't found the evidence, you need to read more. A LOT more. Continuing to make a claim that is easily and demonstrably false, even after you have been given the information and acknowledging that you haven't done enough research, is lying.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I am willing to move past your mistakes, but you have to stop making them.

It's not a mistake to make a claim and provide what one feels to be sufficient evidence for belief. It's also not a mistake to use logic to determine that the evidence is insufficient. It's also not a mistake to disagree with the logic that there is insufficient evidence ALSO using logic.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Of course. Your claim is false. If you haven't found the evidence, you need to read more. A LOT more. Continuing to make a claim that is easily and demonstrably false, even after you have been given the information and acknowledging that you haven't done enough research, is lying.

You are only appealing to the logic you presented in accordance with the evidence provided (which I have not provided ALL evidence I have). No logic or evidence has been presented that disproves my claim. This doesn't make it true, but it does warrant personal belief which can motivate one to use free speech to make the claim even if someone else doesn't like it. You are just using argument in accordance with facts, not facts alone, and I'm not even sure you are completely aware of this.

-Sab

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

what's all that gotta do with proving god despite the total lack of evidence, despite him creating a universe that is governed by laws that stand in direct contradiction to this lack of presence or evidence of his existence?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit