How is creationism DISPROVED?

by sabastious 376 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I don't understand why you're hung up on the "Goddamn" particle. Since they sort of cleaned up the name, which was originally intended to ascribe to it its illusiveness, you might not feel or deduce the same if they called it the F*#@ing particle, 'cause it just is so damned stubborn.

This is a cover up. Think about a group of scientists who have doubled down on the notion that God doesn't exist and involve lots of money. Then lets say this group then comes across information that could be used as evidence for a personal Creator of All Things. What do they do? Do they do actual science like they claim they do and allow the information into the system or do they cover it up? They answer is that they cover it up because they are not with God and therefore act like animals. But they won't be able to cover up every piece of evidence that comes forth. Science is corrupt, not the method, the community. I will never fully trust it, to do so would just be giving my God-given free will to someone else which is an insult to my Creator.

In reality the "God Particle" is a perfectly reasonable slang term for the Higgs class of particles because they provide the mass of matter which gives them a godly attribute. No, the particles are NOT God, but they act a lot like the way God has been described in the past (namely the Torah). Therefore they could be more accurately described as God's tools, not God Himself.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

This is not the case, because it's not disproved. The burden of proof is on the people who say it's disproved.

The sages of old did it, so can I, but you need the help of the Creator.

Because that's the point of creation, Terry (thanks for coming into the thread, btw). There is only one God and that God would eventually want a challenge.

No, I never did this. I established motivation for the search for God.

So, deconstructing Sabby's method....

1) It doesn't matter how science works, distort it to make it so you have the burden of proof even though he is making the claim is HIS method

2) Goddammit, Sabby is special, just like charlatans shamans of old. Respect his authority!

3) RSPECT HIS AUTHORITY! HE IS TELLING YOU THE ABOLUTE TRUTH ABOUT GOD!

4) Look, it doesn't matter that he keeps changing what he says, this, what he is saying RIGHT NOW is absolute truth. No, wait, right NOW....dammit, wait for it....NOW!

• sabastious
    sabastious

Respect me and my research, that's all I ask.

Look, it doesn't matter that he keeps changing what he says, this, what he is saying RIGHT NOW is absolute truth. No, wait, right NOW....dammit, wait for it....NOW!

Truth is truth to me, I don't impose it on others by calling them liars if they disagree with me. I also don't change my own personal truth because someone with higher education than me tells me I am not being logical, but cannot remain steady after my retorts. Especially if that person treats Science as some sort of replacment for God.

Sabby is special

I am special, my mother said so.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Why would I rein in my own valid research? Because some people don't think it's logical? How many scientists have had to push through similar criticisms? Thomas Edison for one. It's not like he gave anything of value to us....

Thomas Edison 1) stole a lot from other people for his own gain 2) actually used science. You .... not so much. In order to rein in your valid research, you would have to be doing valid research.

This is a cover up. Think about a group of scientists who have doubled down on the notion that God doesn't exist and involve lots of money.

Oh, a lie? Pants. On. Fire.

No, the particles are NOT God, but they act a lot like the way God has been described in the past (namely the Torah).

Just like your claims about the Torah talking about genetics, please show where the Torah talks about God giving mass to other particles. Otherwise, you are just making stuff up again and will earn yet another "pants on fire" rating.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Oh, a lie? Pants. On. Fire.

I don't go around using my unverifiable claims against others and I don't have an intent to decieve. If someone wants to challenge them I will talk about it. You just want to challenge and run away, that makes you a pest.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious

Also, I found this image yesterday when a crazy person was trying to use it against me. I think it fits for when you engage me in conversation:

See, when you ask a question like this:

please show where the Torah talks about God giving mass to other particles.

I have answered this several times and your 5 star retorts are usually, "You don't know what you are talking about, please shut up." Which is obviously what you are just looking to say when you engage me. You just need a slight window to justify it. You are not interested in having a conversation with me, only setting me up for your ridiculous retorts that doesn't convince anyone who isn't within your own ilk.

BTW, you don't know what you are talking about, please shut up.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I don't go around using my unverifiable claims against others and I don't have an intent to decieve.

You have been given the correct information many times. Your intent is irrelevant since you are knowingly and willfully spreading fals information over and over again. That earns you a "pants on fire" rating.

If someone wants to challenge them I will talk about it. You just want to challenge and run away, that makes you a pest.

I can imagine you would consider somethat that DOES call you out on your lies, made up stuff and willful distortions a pest. Remeber, we HAVE tried to talk, but you continue to lie, make stuff up and assert it as fact and willfully distort and twist things. Until you quit those things there is no point in an attempt to have a discussion. You just get a "pants in fire" rating.

• sabastious
    sabastious

I am reporting you to the admins. This smear campaign stops now.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Also, I found this image yesterday when a crazy person was trying to use it against me. I think it fits for when you engage me in conversation:

Pants on fire, you didn't find it, it was posted on this thread. However, it does fit. You end up in the "Your Cheated" or "This is not a discussion" castegory every single time.

I have answered this several times and your 5 star retorts are usually, "You don't know what you are talking about, please shut up."

Pants on fire, you have yet to show where the Torah talks about genetics as you claim, this question is about the Torah talking about God giving particles mass (as you said it did), not the same thing at all. And, I have never told you to shut up.

You are not interested in having a conversation with me, only setting me up for your ridiculous retorts that doesn't convince anyone who isn't within your ilk.

Pants on fire. You make a claim, I ask for evidence, proof, etc. You say things like "mathematically, situation X is impossible" and I ask the see the math. It's hard to have a conversation when you refuse to do anything but make claims and act like your are a poor abused child when you state things as FACT and then refuse to show your work. As long as you do that, expect to contintue to get the feelings of being butthurt to continue to happen you assert things as fact.

So, final rating: Three Pants-on-Fire awards for in a single post. You got a triple!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I am reporting you to the admins. This smear campaign stops now.

Ah, so when you said you were super tough and could strip me bare and leave me lying in a ditch, drying in the sun with your emotional manipulation skills, you really meant you would get someone else to fight your battle for you and ban me.

Got it. if they ban me, so be it. You'll always know I am right, deep inside, that I won because YOU failed to prove a single one of your assertions, your lies, your twisted versions of truth and the ONLY way you could preach your message was to silence the person asking questions.

Victory through silencing others. Lame.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit