Why are atheists so intent on scorning "believers"?

by Chariklo 553 Replies latest jw friends

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Let's just end this by giving Chariklo the answer she wants:

Atheists scorn believers because atheists are horiible, evil and vile people who deserve the Hell to which they will be sent.

The scorn is just a cover for the deep jealousy they feel towards believers.

Atheists are so jealous and scornful of believers because they are being driven insane from fear of the future.

Atheists have no love in their lives. How could they know true love, when they dont' love God, right?

So they are nothing but miserable wretches who just want to bring peace-loving believers down to their filthy level.

Sorry, atheists, if I blew your cover. But I think the believers were already onto you.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Why do atheists steal little old lady's canes?

Why did you steal her cane!

-Sab

• still thinking
    still thinking

I respect lots of believers and have many christian friends.

To me, this is like the utter fallacy of saying that because I have black friends that I cannot be racist against African Americans..sab.

LOL sab....the irony is that some believers say the exact same thing.

I respect atheists....I have lots of Atheist friends. ROFL

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

*looks around* *SCORN!*

• cofty
    cofty
    you are entitled to your opinion, but shouldn't I be entitled to mine? - Sab

Yes you are but you are not entitled to your own facts.

Beliefs are a choice, race is not.

How can you not get your head around the simple fact that I can respect a person who holds irrational ideas without repsecting those ideas. In fact it may that I respect somebody too much to join them in their delusion.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

How do atheists feels about monkeys, I mean other than a parent/child kinship?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I respect atheists....I have lots of Atheist friends. ROFL

You would never catch me saying that to believers. I tell believers that atheism isn't a sin, and it doesn't go down well. Then I have to defend you and that's really hard. Then I come back and have to defend God to you, it's kind of fun, actually.

-Sab

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

I felt that scorn, NC. And it felt sooooo good!

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Yes you are but you are not entitled to your own facts.

I don't understand what this means. I can't say that I was born of a man and woman coming into union?

-Sab

• still thinking
    still thinking

Why do atheists hate wild flowers?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit