Patterson on the line: Watchtower claims that paying cash bond would cause “immediate irreparable harm and hardship”

by cedars 339 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well that is good but it rather defeats the tone of the rest of the article (when I read it anyway which was yesterday) and it doesn't mention the important fact that the bulk of the Watchtower's wealth is apparently not held in the NY corporation; a rather crucial consideration that should be worth mentioning at some point.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Yes, there's enough of Scarlett's popcorn to go around. I'm sure she'll even share some with Slim and Cedars if they can unlock their horns for long enough.

• caliber
    caliber

Some are very busy but it's not eating popcorn

• cedars
    cedars

Kathleen Conti has sent me the following message by email and asked me to post it:

It deeply hurts and disturbs me that there are certain ones on JWN attacking Ceders particularly KS. Rick Simons ,Candace and myself are greatly appreciative of the articles he writes in behalf of the Conti case, anyone who has bothered to watch the utube videos Simons/Conti did back in July will know that at the request of Rick Simons himself he encouraged other victims along with exjw's to come out and tell their stories and try to reach the public regarding the Watchtower not having an adequate policy that protects children against child abuse. I would like to make it perfectly clear to everyone that I send Ceders information and pictures of Candace for the sole purpose that he use them to inform the public on his site of all current events involving the Conti case.

Those who are attacking him are in affect attacking both Candace and I, that's how it feels to us and we don't understand why it is happening for any reason, this hurts us both very much and we wish it would stop.

Again, both Candace and I approve of Cedars articles and will continue to send him information and photos for future articles.

Sincearly
    Kathleen & Candace Conti

Cedars

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Cedars

Your doing a great job of informing us keep up the good work

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Okay. I think we analyzed this subject to death. Time to move on and see what the future brings. It is my hope that all goes well for Candace and she gets a large win in her case.

Thank you Cedars for posting this info, try not to get all worked up about it, lets all wait and see for time will tell.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

thanks for that kathleen and candace and we do appreciate all the work cedars does but he also has a responsiblity not to go around misinterpreting what people say to him. He appears to posses the ability to do so.

KS had made some valid points about cedar's articles as have others here on JWN. They have offered valuable insights and I cannot stand by and see them silenced simply because cedars is digging his heels in

• cedars
    cedars

soft+gentle

They have offered valuable insights and I cannot stand by and see them silenced simply because cedars is digging his heels in

Nobody has been silenced, and I don't wear heels. Stop exaggerating!!

I have no problem with "valuable insights". I am only against insults and character assassinations, nothing more, nothing less. If you missed those in King Solomon's remarks toward me, then I suggest you read them again.

Cedars

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

subsuming people and their comments by using epithets like bully is a form of silencing imo.

insults from KS,yes I saw that, but character assassination?

as for heels - i could have sworn you were wearing heels - okay my mistake - I do apologise

• cedars
    cedars

soft+gentle - "Bully" is a very appropriate word to describe King Solomon's behaviour, both toward me and others. In fact, I'm not the only one to have used that word about him.

It's so easy to defend an abusive person when you're not on the receiving end, isn't it?!! If I were to use half of the insults towards you that KS has used towards me on various threads, I'm sure you'd be singing a different tune.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit