Why aren't you an Atheist?

by Bloody Hotdogs! 697 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I am curious why you ask in the first place.

Because you act like you are a deity. If you claim that you are, I will be forced to look at you differently than I do now. I would like to know a simple Yes or No from you. This is a very important question.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

In what ways do you think I act like I am a deity?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    In what ways do you think I act like I am a deity?

You act like you are a king and kings, imo, are godly. If you really ARE a king, then that changes things for me in regards to how I view you. How I view you affects how I act around you. As it stands now it looks to me like you want to act like a king, but not completely admit that you are one. That would make you a fraud. Kings are open about their kingship, they don't hide it.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

How will it change how you view and act around me? And isn't it more important that others see me as a diety of a king than myself?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    How will it change how you view and act around me? And isn't it more important that others see me as a diety of a king than myself?

If you actually are a king then I will act as if you have authority. Right now I act as if you are a fraud. For me not to think this first you have to admit you are a king and then you have to show me evidence that you are a king. Otherwise you get no power.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    And isn't it more important that others see me as a diety of a king than myself?

A king has to know his kingship comes from within, not from without. What you are describing is the recipe for a corrupt king.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Hmmm, why would kingship come from within?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Looks like a settled matter that Moses was a murderer.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Hmmm, why would kingship come from within?

A king MUST know that he was ALWAYS a king, but just didn't accept it. Kingship is not about proving one's self to others at all, it's about discovering inside whatever it is that makes someone a king. You have leaders and you have followers, they are predetermined. Einstein said that what we will have for breakfast in the future is already predetermined by the laws of motion. I believe Moses had a self confidence issue because all kings do at first because they don't want to believe they could be king, that's what makes a great king. They have to discover themselves first and then they are fit to rule. This is the way I look at it.

-Sab

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

EP is not only of Jewish descent, he is a direct descendant of Moses. He told me all about it. We all have at least one in our lineage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit