Why aren't you an Atheist?

by Bloody Hotdogs! 697 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious

You defintely have a following, EP, you have tons of people who love and adore you. Your influence is very apparent. You still have not answered my question in accordance with my criteria.

-Sab

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Because you act like you are a deity. If you claim that you are, I will be forced to look at you differently than I do now. I would like to know a simple Yes or No from you. This is a very important question.

If the answer is yes, will you worship him?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Einstein said that what we will have for breakfast in the future is already predetermined by the laws of motion.

Einstein was wrong if he said that.

A king MUST know that he was ALWAYS a king, but just didn't accept it. Kingship is not about proving one's self to others at all, it's about discovering inside whatever it is that makes someone a king.

But why? Kings are often made by their subjects or peers. Just because someone runs around saying they have what it takes to make them a king doesn't make them a king unless others are willing to follow or allow them to lead.

That's why I believe Moses had a self confidence issue, because all kings do at first because they don't want to believe they could be king, that's what makes a great king.

Moses was not a king, ever.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    If the answer is yes, will you worship him?

No, but I will respect his authority, remember what I said on the "God pass" thread on your forum.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Einstein was wrong if he said that.

Now that's an interesting thing to say. Is it because we are variables?

-Sab

• sabastious
  • EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Now that's an interesting thing to say. Is it because we are variables?

No.

• sabastious
    sabastious

So you are not going to answer the question? If you do not answer I will be forced to conclude that you are unwilling.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    No.

So if we are not variables, are we constants?

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

You can conclude whatever you like. It's no skin off my nose.

However, since this seems to be so important to you, yes, I am your king. The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, EP, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit