Why aren't you an Atheist?

by Bloody Hotdogs! 697 Replies latest jw friends

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

There are only atheists who CLAIM that they are open to new ideas that present themselves about God.

Wow. That's an outright lie. Not surprised, this coming from the guy who tried to claim that Einstein was hiding his true thoughts on God and wanted to tell us what Einstein really meant.

Your lies, promotion of bad science, willful ignorance and superiority complex are now exposed and open for all to see.

Run along now.

• Satanus
    Satanus

In eastern thought, subtle is about all that brahman is. The socalled hindu gods aren't gods in the traditional western concept of god, and they aren't the real god, like brahamn may be considered to be. Brahman is the source. The word means (among other things) growing. I like to think of it (brahman, the source) as evolving. Seems that evolution is a universal principle. As such we may be more evolved than our source is/was.

S

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Seems that evolution is a universal principle.

I totally agree!

-Sab

• cofty
    cofty

There is no need for more evidence of God, it already exists and if you don't accept it, you miss the boat.

What single piece of evidence do you find most compelling Sab and what would it take to change your mind?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    What single piece of evidence do you find most compelling Sab and what would it take to change your mind?

The single most compelling piece of evidence to me is that order exists. God = Order. What would it take to change my mind about that? Is if it could be proven that order doesn't actually exist. If order is an illusion then God doesn't exist.

-Sab

• cofty
    cofty

What do you mean by "order" specifically? Can you give a few simple examples please?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    What do you mean by "order" specifically? Can you give a few simple examples please?
    In philosophy, the natural order is the moral source from which natural law seeks to derive its authority. It encompasses the natural relations of beings to one another, in the absence of law, which natural law attempts to reinforce.

-Sab

• cofty
    cofty

I didn't ask for a copy-paste from Wiki.

In your own words what do you mean by "order" and can you give us simple examples that you find compelling?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Hilarious. A liar talking about moral authority.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    In your own words what do you mean by "order" and can you give us simple examples that you find compelling?

The existence of morality is evidence of purpose to all life. God = Order = Purpose.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit