Why aren't you an Atheist?

by Bloody Hotdogs! 697 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious
    However, since this seems to be so important to you, yes, I am your king. The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.

Ok, so who are you not the king of? Do you agree with me that kings are godly?

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Your king. Was that not specific enough?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

So if we are not variables, are we constants?

No.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Your king. Was that not specific enough?

My question was, "Are you a deity?" According to my religious beliefs all kings are deities. Being the lord over a single man doesn't make you a deity, it makes you a lord. So, according to my own definitions you are a lord, not a king because a king is king to more than a single person. This begs the question who are your subjects (besides me), and who is outside of your jurisdiction? Are you a deity? Because if you are then that would mean all NON deities are your subjects, which would include me. Do you know who is a deity and who is not?

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    No.

Are we both variables and constants simultaneously? Do I have free will?

-Sab

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I am not dismissing the possibility that they are right, however I need to follow the same path they followed in order to be sure.
    Not just watch a convincing documentary series....Sab

You`ll need years of education to even get close to being able to debate these people..

Are you planning on going to University to do it?..

You can`t just wing it..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

My question was, "Are you a deity?" According to my religious beliefs all kings are deities. Being the lord over a single man doesn't make you a deity, it makes you a lord.

Who said I was only King over you?I can see forty miles from my throne in the sky, I'm also king of the trees, king of the birds and king of the bees. I rule over the butterflies, over the air. Everyone agrees it's great to be ruled by me, for I am king of all I can see.

Are we both variables and constants simultaneously? Do I have free will?

Not really, for I am your king.

In any event, you are asking the wrong questions about why Einstein was wrong.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Are you planning on going to University to do it?..

Yes, I plan on getting a degree in theology. But just because I don't have one doesn't mean I can't verbally challenge the claims of educated people in the field.

Who said I was only King over you?I can see forty miles from my throne in the sky, I'm also king of the trees, king of the birds and king of the bees. I rule over the butterflies, over the air. Everyone agrees it's great to be ruled by me, for I am king of all I can see.

I don't accept that you are my king until you can specifically describe to me where your jurisdiction starts and ends. Otherwise, I will just consider you my secular superior, which means you are a lord, not a king. I would look at you as a professor, which holds authority, but in no way a king because, like I said, kings are choosen by God only. Are you a deity or not? Simple question.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    for I am king of all I can see.

So you are a king over all humans? Wouldn't that make you a deity?

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Do not question your king, peasant. It is beyond your concern when my rule begins and ends.

Am I a deity? You yourself equated kings with deitys and called me Lord. Kneel before Zod.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit