Jwfacts-- More Lies But This Time About The Great Crowd

by Recovery 278 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

reposting my response as recovery asked.....

Okay, you asked how will the people be gathered to the waters of life. My question is in the old testament the waters of life are in Jerusalem, they will come from under the temple in the future. Then Jesus said that YOU or his followers are the temple and the water of life will bubble inside of them. Then in Revelation the temple is in heaven and doesn't really explain if the waters are spiritual or in the heaven or flowing from heaven to earth. So can you explain why the waters are described differently in all of those cases, and where WILL the be? Is it on earth, in heaven, or inside yourself? I can't answer that question since the bible speaking of them in each case has them originating from a different source, always a temple, but either earthly, within yourself, or in heaven.

Your 2nd question, it says he WILL wipe out every tear from their eye and death will be no more, etc etc, the former things have passed away. That "will" doesn't have to mean a future event at the time of the great crowd event. Since it's speaking of the future, the 'will' can mean in relation to reading it right now.

The reason I say this,,,,you didn't address any of my scriptures on the resurrection, but out of all of them 1 Cor 15:53-56. "For this which is corruptible must put on incorruption, and this which is mortal must put on immortality. 54 But when [this which is corruptible puts on incorruption and] this which is mortal puts on immortality, then the saying will take place that is written: “Death is swallowed up forever.” 55 “Death, where is your victory? Death, where is your sting?” 56 The sting producing death is sin, but the power for sin is the Law."

This great crowd, where "DEATH WILL BE NO MORE", according to 1 Cor 15:53-56 death is no more because they are MADE SPIRIT IMMORTAL. READ 1 Cor 15:53-56. Is there any scripture that shows FLESH being resurrected that will never die?

Since 1 cor 15:53-56 show the REASON DEATH LAST LOST IT"S STING IS BECAUSE THEY ARE SPIRIT IMMORTAL.

When Jesus said in the resurrection they won't marry because they will be as angels, based on those last scriptures the resurrection is into a spirit, and it would make sense then.

So when it says in Revelation, 'death will be no more', since 1 Cor 15:53-56 makes clear the REASON it will be no more is because they were resurrected as IMMORTAL SPIRITS, where can you find a scripture that says ones will be resurrected in the flesh and live eternally as flesh? I think it's a possibility, but I haven't seen any scriptures saying it for sure, like how 1 Cor 15:53-56 speaks of those being resurrected as spirit FOR SURE being immortal. List one scripture that speaks of a fleshly resurrection that will live eternal.

Also, since it's taught that JW's who live during armagedon may never die at all, if they pass the great tribulation, and remain flesh forever, how does that go with Hebrews 9:27 - "and as it is reserved for men to DIE ONCE for all time, but AFTER THIS a judgement". What exactly does that scripture mean, man must die ONCE and THEN a judgement?

That's interesting too, it doesn't say they are resurrected and given a second chance, but after they die ONCE, THEN they get a judgement. So the JW logic that any who die before the great tribulation get a free 2nd chance, and those who happen to live to it, it's the end game for them. It's not scriptual. If it is, please list ONE scripture that says that!

It's also interesting if you look up about the thousand year reign, it says AFTER it's ended is when the dead are raised, and judged. So that would be in harmony with Heb 9:27, man dies for one time, then there is a judgement. In Rev when it speaks of that, it says books opened and they are judged based on what's inside them. Sounds like it's saying they are raised and judged by what they did while living.

So based on scriptures alone, nothing twisted, just the scriptures alone, they are all showing those who die, that those who get eternal life are those who become spirit. I don't see anything showing a resurrection on earth and living forever on earth after that resurrection, nor a resurrection with a 2nd chance and then judged after that.

So I gave scriptures about what happens to those who die and the resurrection. Can you explain why they say that if it's not true? If this great crowd is who God wipes out every tear from their eye and death will be no more, if death is no more only for those who are immortal, then that would mean they are in heaven then wouldn't it?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Recovery, on another thread you said you would follow up on those descriptions of bible inaccuracy that you deemed worthy. This question of creation more properly belongs on that thread. It remains unanswered. But it makes sense to drop it here.

Your response is disrespectful though, that you gave a flip response to KS because you claim there are errors. Incomplete and dismissive.

• Recovery
    Recovery

So what exactly is the question? The disharmony between the timeline evolutionary developmental theory of sea creatures and the order described in Genesis?

Yes it was disrespectful. For that I apologize. I'm going to refrain from the use of sarcasm in my responses from now as it seems to set a lot of people off.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Are JWs supposed to care what Debuhn says?

DeBuhn is quoted in the Watchtower publications, in order to support the Watchtower when it suits them.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

jgnat said:

Recovery, on another thread you said you would follow up on those descriptions of bible inaccuracy that you deemed worthy. This question of creation more properly belongs on that thread. It remains unanswered. But it makes sense to drop it here.

Your response is disrespectful though, that you gave a flip response to KS because you claim there are errors. Incomplete and dismissive.

Only reason I mentioned it here was he brought it up in this thread, claiming that the bible's version of creation is supported by science, a statement that confirms the person knows NOTHING about science and evolution.

The whale example was the first example off the top of my head, where everything we know about whale evolution suggests cetaceans evolved from LAND mammals, who's ancestors in turn emerged FROM the sea; that conflicts with the Bible account (as does photosynthesis, where plants were created before the Sun).

Not that it matters: Recovery has shown a willingness to cherry-pick which points to argue, dismissing and hurdling any he cannot answer. That's intellectually dishonest, and tiresome; I remember why his threads run their course without him returning, ir starting new threads instead of sticking with one at a time (as if he's got ADHD, or has bipolar disorder and takes on the apostates with vim and vigor when he's on a religious manic phase).

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

all these demands for unanswered questions which have been answered time and again by different sources.

and yet you keep skipping over a pretty simple question about why your spirit directed organization is knowingly hiding child molestors like gonzalo campos in it's ranks.

why is the holy spirit doing that?

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Not that it matters: Recovery has shown a willingness to cherry-pick which points to argue, dismissing and hurdling anything he cannot answer. That's intellectually dishonest, and tiresome; I remembered why his threads run their course without him returning, starting new threads instead of sticking with one (as if he's got ADHD, or has bipolar disorder and takes on the apostates with vim and vigor when on a religious manic phase).

So true, then when Recovery is called out on a new thread of his making he just plays the poor me victim card in a deceitful attempt to play to onlookers sympathy and make members of this forum look like mean, abusive and shrill apostates. Recovery is a bit crafty, I'll give him that; but soon peoples goodwill will wear thin. After that happens he'll probably make a new screenname, and then lather, rinse, repeat this game and count service time for the whole thing.

So tiresome, I'm way too tired for this...LOL.

• nugget
    nugget

I am sorry recovery I am unconvinced by your arguments. I refuse to take the rehashed words of someone controlled by a cult such as JWs over the words of someone such as JWfacts who has objectively taken time to examine the belief.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Excellent post BOTR.

Loz x

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I was referring to the one on Page 12 BOTR, but the last one was equally eloquent.

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit