Jwfacts-- More Lies But This Time About The Great Crowd

by Recovery 278 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

First since the waters are shown as physical, within your body, and from a spiritual Jerusalem, which is which?

As for feeling and effects I answered that.

But then I showed about the resurrection, all those scriptures, and the scripture that shows how death is defeated.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

These "Great Crowd" arguments once mattered to me, but it really doesn't matter to me anymore.

By the way, JWFacts is right.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

and everybody else, if you can't answer his questions take notes, if the WT were merely wrong on past issues, then his doubts would be legit. But the fact is, they are SCRIPTUALLY wrong and there are tons of scriptures to prove it. Don't need to change the topic and do the same thing JW's generally do when you present them something they can't answer.

• rather be in hades
  • Recovery
    Recovery

I will address your arguments rather be in hades. I am preoccupied with Daniel's Prophecy at the moment.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

and i had just tried to delete it to respect eom's request lol. in any case...here goes...

considering that you've possibly broken the rules, do you REALLY think you can just demand people do as you please?

you've been answered, you didn't like the answers you were given so you rejected them. there's nothing left to argue.

now how's about explaining how your spirit directed organization has been letting guys like campos rape 6 year olds for years while rising through the ranks to become an ms and an elder.

was that god's mistake? is that acceptable? does this mean god isn't perfect?

coupled with the covington trial and the mistakes and outright scandalous lies (seriously...MIRACLE WHEAT? $1000 CANCER CURES IN 1913???) it's really starting to look like the wts isn't much more than a corporation out for the bottom line. i can't imagine why else they'd sell miracle wheat and cancer cures in the magazines. also can't understand why they'd need to purchase mansions in san diego for the "ressurected ones". surely god wold have told them not to bother bc no one was gonna be ressurected. i mean, the caddilac 16s and the mansions during the roaring 20s and depression 30s? the watchtower president buying cases upon cases of liquor during prohibition? broken laws, false prophecies...totally = directed by god.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

rather be in hades - I 'think' he is looking at my answer and researching. He wanted scriptual answers, and some who leave end up not believing in the bible anymore so they don't study it. I do and I've studied it extensively and found all the false teachings according to the bible. Those who haven't or gone a different path can't answer his question so they change the subject.

I'm waiting to see if he answers my post with all those scriptures to see if he is flat out ignoring them or is considering real answers and real scriptures to answer them.

I felt exactly as he did, no amount of 'human imperfection' would get me to leave or dent my faith. It was only when I really started to read the bible on my own and saw what I was being taught and even told to go was against the bible and according to the bible, making Jehovah very angry.

When I WAS in ratherbehades, I would just have said or thought how badly people in Israels time did things but they were still his people. the bottom line for ones like Recovery will be the bible, if everything taught is in harmony then human imperfection won't change anything. But hopefully recovery will realize, just as in ancient Israel, if the leaders went astray, God punished ALL OF THEM! You have no excuse to continue doing things if he makes it clear in his word, there is no allotment that since they are leading you, you have to follow it and your are exempt from their mistakes. If you find out about it, you have to obey his word over what you are taught.

• donny
    donny

What I'd like to see explained is how it took from 33 C.E. to the middle of the 20th century select the 144,000. I have seen nothing credible to support that claim.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Recovery, did you see my reply and are you answering it? At this moment I am only waiting for that and to further answer your questions you may have from my answer. If you don't intend do, then I will leave. Also let all witness that I answered his questions and providing very compelling scriptures on the dead, how they are raised and WHY death is no more. There may be an earthly hope, but only the old testament speaks the earthly jerusalem, and it seems the only way to be immortal or live forever in the scriptures is by becoming spirit.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Donny, not select the 144,000 but to complete it, they claim that from 33CE to 1935 there were only 144000 faithful Christians to make that figure, not mentioning the many millions that accepted Christianity and died faithful, an utter mad doctrine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit