SAD news about OOMPA......

by redredrose 630 Replies latest jw friends

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

R.I.P. Eric (OOMPA)

wow. Being on JWN only sporadically these days, it was via a friend's FB page who is (was) friends with Eric that I first heard the news.... not knowing, until I got to JWN, that Eric = OOMPA. It took me awhile to read through 23 (and counting) pages of posts. What a tribute that the view count is over 17K and ticking up in such a short time. To go back and read some of his posts that I had missed .... wow.

Like so many others, I did not know Eric by anything other than OOMPA and that avatar that always made me smile and/or laugh. Reading many of his posts in the past to see he was hurting ...without realizing just how much. It is good to read that there were many here who at least tried to help Eric.

Sometimes a person is just so far down a mentally dark place that it is a miracle if they come out. In this case, tragically, he did not. Maybe now he can be at peace. Maybe now he is in a place that he can see us all typing at our keyboards and remembering him. And maybe he will smile and know he was cared about.

And.....Maybe now some in his family can wake up, because the unmentionable group that booted him never will.

Snakes (Rich )

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Damn this cult.

ooooooooooooompppppppaaaaaaaaaaaa

• caliber
    caliber

viewed 18000 times

• PrincessPeachz
    PrincessPeachz

rip Oompa.

• Glander
    Glander

If this is a photo of Eric I am confused by the previous photo posted by Bizzy from Facebook?.Looks like two different people

I would like to see a current, verifiied pic.

PS. This tragedy is nothing to Jehovah's witnesses. they will twist it into a lesson for those who leave Jehovah's protection..etc etc. I have seen a lot of good people who were sneered at because they were not good little drones.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    If this is a photo of Eric I am confused by the previous photo posted by Bizzy from Facebook?.Looks like two different people
    Not all that important but I would like to know.

Slide the bar at the bottom of the post so you can see the whole picture.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Peace to Eric and
    those who loved him.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Slide the bar at the bottom of the post so you can see the whole picture.

Thanks, Very nice picture of Eric.

• Glander
    Glander

Thank you, palm.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Sorry it was such a big picture, I dont' know how to format it for this site.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit